Biggie Bear Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 In-Game Name Shekelberg Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:26394019 Why were you banned or warned? I don't even know. A guy was asking in chat why if he can be in my forums post about my 30 minute mute. I told him if he said something positive about the nazis he would be posted on the forums. Then I got banned. I didn't say anything bro this is WILD. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Staff abuse Player targetting Harassment CHILLER BILLER I LOVE HITLER Who warned/banned you? Danimagic How long were you warned or banned for? 2 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) Hello again you were banned for this comment ̉̐[JEW] (OOC) Shekelberg: say something positive about the nazi party and Ill include you in the forums post, This was right after your first gigamute was up. You are literally offering people shoutouts for saying they like the Nazi party which is not okay. Edited July 17, 2025 by DaniMagik Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-162114 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) 11 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said: I LOVE HITLER -1 Maybe one day you'll grow out of your edgy teenager phase and look back on these moments with the cringe they deserve. Edited July 17, 2025 by Slick Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-162115 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) I rather leave this open now to watch the -1 come in I am -1 I don’t think this needs a explanation this isn’t funny it isn’t cool get it together Edited July 17, 2025 by 1304 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-162119 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, 1304 said: I rather leave this open now to watch the -1 come in I am -1 I don’t think this needs a explanation this isn’t funny it isn’t cool get it together Dude u forgot to move it lol Anyways your appeal itself should show why I placed my vote. -1 Edited July 17, 2025 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-162131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 18, 2025 Share Posted July 18, 2025 Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23459-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-162172 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts