Parth Patel Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Im washed Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:864675977 Who are you reporting?: SakPak STEAM_0:0:172314416 Why are you reporting this player?: MNLR DURING RAID AND KILLING ME Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: ONLY 2 CLIPS OF THE FIRST 2 NLR AND THEN CLIPS OF THE LOGS https://streamable.com/58q54t https://streamable.com/8hi1s2 https://streamable.com/0ad101 Dunker had started the raid, kill sakpak then while dunker was blow torching the base he came back 3 times and 1 of them he killed me Going back to the outside of your base after you die in a raid to watch the raid. NOT ALLOWED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 Yeah I claimed the sit you made but totally forgot to take it. No bias here because I know we were both raiding him but he did do MNLR. Came back twice and he was killed. Then came back a 3rd time and killed Spys. Then came into the base while I was still blowtorching. However he didn't kill me or try to hurt me and I told him you're not supposed to be in here but decided not to kill him. I then also saw he just had basic entities he could spawn and decided not to steal stuff. However this player clearly MNLR. He also has a ban from January of this year for MNLR. So he should know very well what that is. Also recently I got really into raiding and I love it. Something I've noticed tho it's that 80 percent of those raids, people break NLR and massivelyyy. It's usually never a known player but I feel like something needs to be done about that. Maybe make a message of the day or talk about it more. It happens constantly and I feel like it's something people don't understand. On the other hand this is a easy MNLR ban for me. I totally forgot to take this sit. It was one of those sits that's so easy because I saw it all happen/ aka it happened to me. +1 MNLR Ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
peen Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 This seems like a clear cut case of MNLR. The evidence is sufficient enough for me. Seeing as he has already been banned once for MNLR as Dunker has said above I would say +1 MNLR Ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161762 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 Videos and logs are clear, he even admitted in the chat logs that he was coming back to spectate the raid which isn't allowed. His last ban for MNLR was in January and he hasn't played in a very long time so for that I'll be +1 for a 3d Ban for MNLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 Man clearly came back every time to continue watching the raid. +1 for a 3 day ban on Sakpak for Mass NLR. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161767 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 He shouldn't returned that many times while even having a past with it. +1 for a 3 day ban for MASS NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 This is clear MNLR and is not allowed. +1 for 3 day ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161793 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted July 12, 2025 Share Posted July 12, 2025 Clips speak for themselves. +1 for 3d ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 13, 2025 Share Posted July 13, 2025 No doubt he return and broke NLR +1 for 3d ban for NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161817 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 13, 2025 Share Posted July 13, 2025 im late so i wont pick this apart logs show and clips show this player is mnlr i think a 3day ban for it is fine +1 for 3d ban for mnlr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23428-sakpak-made-me-sad-when-he-broke-nlr-3-trying-to-kill-me-mid-raid/#findComment-161855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts