nickdasaintful Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 In-Game Name Nick Da Saintful Your Steam ID STEAM_1:1:49383952 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM against the same player / LTAP / Alting while banned Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I did absolutely NONE of this. Just tried to long on and saw this. I def dont have an ALT Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? 7 Days I think I might have been accidentally banned for something I didn't do. I was on earlier today around like 12-1pm, was checking my marketplace sales and tried to do a BP challenge before I had to log off for a little bit. Im just confused lmao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
electr0n Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Your account got flagged by the system stating your alt was banned for "MRDM against the same player / LTAP" which was why you were banned on this account. I'll leave an SMOD+ to verify the alt and the banning staff member to continue this thread. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/#findComment-161288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
nickdasaintful Posted July 6, 2025 Author Share Posted July 6, 2025 10 minutes ago, electr0n said: Your account got flagged by the system stating your alt was banned for "MRDM against the same player / LTAP" which was why you were banned on this account. I'll leave an SMOD+ to verify the alt and the banning staff member to continue this thread. Yeah see that's the thing I dont have an alt account. The account that Nick Da Saintful is tied to is the one and only account I got. I swear to god and everything that's holy lmao. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/#findComment-161289 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 Forwarded to banning staff 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/#findComment-161303 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 I only extended the bans for being an alt while banned. You were flagged as being the same computer. If that can be explained then I can unban. AFAIK the only false flags are IP related. The original ban for the initially banned account was henchys ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/#findComment-161306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 ACCEPTED users will be unbanned as they have verified they are not alt accounts. This seems to be a ultra rare case of being falsely flagged from one of the methods that are not supposed to be falsely flagging. Bans will be removed as well 5 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23390-think-you-got-me-confused-with-someone-else/#findComment-161309 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts