Community Removal Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Ladiesman217 Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156388227 Who are you reporting?: Michael Bay Why are you reporting this player?: Staff members should not be saying this kind of stuff at all, im gonna assume he knows why this player was comm removed, we have punished players before for saying "unban x comm removed player" and its even worse because the person saying it this time is staff and even when we punished the players who said "unban x comm removed player" the aforementioned comm removed player wasnt banned for anything nearly as severe as the person michael bay mentioned.... Im gonna assume there was nothing ill meant by him making that poll, but regardless staff shouldnt be perpetuating these things.... Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/4u1qvDV Edited July 5, 2025 by KKStoner 1 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 (edited) Comedy is subjective. Im not going to apologize for somethin like this. I found it funny, you didnt. End of story. Literally nobody even responded in-game to the poll because its old news at this point and players dont care about it anymore. I see this is as just drama baiting. Edited July 5, 2025 by Michael Bay 1 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted July 5, 2025 Author Share Posted July 5, 2025 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Michael Bay said: Comedy is subjective imagine being in a situation as staff where you are asked "why are you saying to unban harold" or "why was harold banned "and your only option is to not respond because if you had to explain why harold was banned everyone would look at you weirdly.... Its only drama baiting when you get called out for saying something you really shouldnt be saying at all........ Edited July 5, 2025 by KKStoner 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161125 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 Hello I agree staff have no business saying these things I don’t believe this was done with malicious intent I am -1 for any punishment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 1 hour ago, Michael Bay said: Comedy is subjective. Im not going to apologize for somethin like this. I found it funny, you didnt. End of story. Literally nobody even responded in-game to the poll because its old news at this point and players dont care about it anymore. I see this is as just drama baiting. While I don't think you should be punished for making that poll this is also an odd thing to respond with, sure staff members have said worse in the past, but you just shouldn't be saying weird things like that and especially doubling down on it, it's just a bad look for staff. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benny Bagofmacaroni Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 No idea what this banned player did that Michael is joking about but I can make an educated guess. I agree with 1304. Really don’t think he did this with harmful intent but as staff we should hold ourselves to a higher standard. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161132 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 Its funny when it's a player banned for something simple but once it gets on the side where things are wierd its not best to joke about Overall I don't think you intended the joke to be sour still something to be aware of next time , as the community is always open to making comments its best to steer away from these situations Not worthy of a punishment but a talking to 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161135 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 I do think this was in bad taste. It's one thing to joke about people getting banned for mass rdm or some dumb drama beef but we shouldn't be making unban jokes about things like this as staff. Comedy is certainly subjective but when you are speaking publicly as a staff member you need to be more careful about the things you say. 3 hours ago, Michael Bay said: Comedy is subjective. Im not going to apologize for somethin like this. I found it funny, you didnt. End of story. Literally nobody even responded in-game to the poll because its old news at this point and players dont care about it anymore. I see this is as just drama baiting. I think this is honestly a bad way to respond to a report on you. You automatically set your own verdict by "me like, you no like, end of story" instead of taking a step back to attempt at contemplating if you could've been in the wrong here. You also accuse stoner of drama baiting but he isn't wrong and his comment in this report makes it clear to me he's bring this up without trying to go for the kill on you, and he's right staff SHOULDN'T be saying things like this. 3 hours ago, KKStoner said: Im gonna assume there was nothing ill meant by him making that poll, but regardless staff shouldnt be perpetuating these things.... It's not the end of the world that you made this mistake, but doubling down and being kinda hard headed about it does you no good tbh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 5, 2025 Share Posted July 5, 2025 2 hours ago, Henchy said: While I don't think you should be punished for making that poll this is also an odd thing to respond with, sure staff members have said worse in the past, but you just shouldn't be saying weird things like that and especially doubling down on it, it's just a bad look for staff. 1 hour ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: Its funny when it's a player banned for something simple but once it gets on the side where things are wierd its not best to joke about Overall I don't think you intended the joke to be sour still something to be aware of next time , as the community is always open to making comments its best to steer away from these situations Not worthy of a punishment but a talking to I agree with these responses. Knowing sort of what happened with Harold it does look really bad. More only because it's staff. But I feel it's no room for punishment just really shouldn't say things like that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161148 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 (edited) On 7/5/2025 at 2:14 AM, KKStoner said: we have punished players before for saying "unban x comm removed player" could we possibly have any proof of that? i have NEVER heard of anything like that for the over 3 years i've been playing here Edited July 6, 2025 by Evil GoatNuts Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23386-staff-member-making-a-questionable-comment-maybe-just-a-joke-in-very-bad-taste-through-poll/#findComment-161249 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts