Venderson Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 While loading into the game I collected sold items on the marketplace, but the money didn't transfer to me. I got $3,243,283 DarkRP for selling on the auction house! - Also I'm still waiting for the last model I sent to rubik to be added, thank you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23378-didnt-recieve-markplace-money-awaiting-cc-model/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Rubik Posted July 4, 2025 Share Posted July 4, 2025 Your model is queued for the next reset. If you lost items or money due to a bug please make a bug report with as many details as you can like the exact item that you tried to claim and the day and approximate time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23378-didnt-recieve-markplace-money-awaiting-cc-model/#findComment-161036 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Venderson Posted July 4, 2025 Author Share Posted July 4, 2025 @RubikThe model was added and the money returned, much appreciated thank you, though I'd like the model to be a cop model rather than a thief. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23378-didnt-recieve-markplace-money-awaiting-cc-model/#findComment-161111 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Venderson
While loading into the game I collected sold items on the marketplace, but the money didn't transfer to me.
I got $3,243,283 DarkRP for selling on the auction house!
-
Also I'm still waiting for the last model I sent to rubik to be added, thank you.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23378-didnt-recieve-markplace-money-awaiting-cc-model/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now