electr0n Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Although I agree with Blue, a PM test in 1min shouldn't be sufficient, maybe RP it better by bringing them in a secure interview room or even extending the time to 3min and do it individually rather than using (group). Given the clip, it is clear you did get demoted and you admit to acknowledging the firing reason, and then you votekicked him, especially when staff was actively banning people in chat which tells me there was staff online. I am +1 for a note/verbal warning for False Votekicking. I don't think it's necessary to do a vote restrict at this time since it has been quite some time since the incident and a note being added should do the job well enough since this is way after the fact and the incident is over and not ongoing, but should be documented on record. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161286 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 (edited) Yeah thats true XD, again sorry everyone for me being dumb! (response to sleepy tomoato) Edited July 6, 2025 by MarkedxGage did not quote properly Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161295 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Wait this guy a admin? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161296 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkedxGage Posted July 6, 2025 Share Posted July 6, 2025 Yeah I legit thought vote kicks were made for siduations like this so again sorry for using it incorrectly. (quoteing/responding to 1304) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161297 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 electron is staff- they are just on LOA at the moment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161313 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 (edited) 16 hours ago, Blue. said: Personally I really don't agree with allowing mayors to do tests or require a meeting or something or else they fire cops. It feels like just looking for the quickest way to demote people and really just doesn't feel rp friendly. On paper it might sound ok but I rarely ever see it used for anything other than basically loopholing being able to mass demote the cop force. Not saying that's what happened here but it's happened a lot. I think its cool to test your cops sure - but I don't agree with being able to demote people for not responding to a message within a minute. I understand it's allowed but I just wanted to voice my grievances on that topic. On that note I can kind of understand why subnautica would feel it's unjust. I think it was dumb to go for a votekick though. As slick has put it votekicks and bans are for serious matters. People are getting way too comfortable with votebanning willy nilly. I don't think a vote restrict is really necessary but a note mentioning this for future context would be reasonable imo. I second this because of that. It does seem like loopholing especially when the whole chat fills up with demotes because of this. I think a verbal is fine/ aka what blue said Edited July 7, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161315 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 I also don't think this deserves a vote restrict and it's clear that Subnautica has acknowledged his mistakes I'll be accepting this report and speaking to Subnautica and he will receive a note. ACCEPTED. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23364-false-votekick/page/2/#findComment-161321 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts