Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Raidshaffw

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:949810766

Who are you reporting?:

Dil Doe STEAM ID = STEAM_0:0:635747354

Why are you reporting this player?:

He rdmed me after losing in a 1v1 rdm Zone because he was mad when he lost against me

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Obvious RDM
Clip:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kABI8d77RUag9sQ0T?invite=cr-MSxZV2UsMTk5MTYxMjU5

Edited by raidshaffw
s

Watching the clip, the crouch spray directly into your back after shooting at the goons for a half second makes this pretty obvious.

 

He was clearly targeting the big goon before switching to you, which doesn't make any sense; he had no reason to move his crosshair that much into your way. The only way this makes sense was to try and mask it within the damage logs by damaging the goon first before you.

 

Addiitionally, f he wanted to avoid crossfire, he could have easily fired from a different spot given that this is taking place at beach, the most wide open part of the entire map

 

+1 for a 1-3 day ban, leaning on 3 for trying to mask the damage logs

I am also +1 for a 3d ban for IRDM as the video shows him gunning you down in cold blood while your back is turned to him. There is no way you can explain putting a full magazine into the back of someone standing still as crossfire.

I believe these two players were in a sit where the ending resulted in no punishments iirc. I know I have interacted with both users before.

This was clearly targeted since they were arguing in chat about a fight. I would also like to note that dill doe is the troll type, if the name wasn't giving enough. 

I think both users should definitely try to avoid each other and not talk to each other. Muting and ignoring will help prevent further issues, and if any issues continue at that point it would be on the instigator.

+1 for a 3d for IRDM / Priors
 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...