Ryo. Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 Hello. All of you might know me as "Sharkye" and "Rebeccaa". i want to tell you all, i have been banned forever. i just wanna tell you all that i wish you luck in this world and find someone, have fun, never be sad. i love you all, you have made my life feel better. Again, I love you all. you might never hear from me again. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 why was this homo banned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160040 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryo. Posted June 21, 2025 Author Share Posted June 21, 2025 You all have filled my heart, the memories ive gotten on this server. ill rewatch them at times, i really wish you luck in this world and finding the right person. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160042 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Venderson Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 Well you made the PD open to everyone that one time, so I feel community removal is a fair punishment all things considered. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160043 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryo. Posted June 21, 2025 Author Share Posted June 21, 2025 ^ When? That pay to leave i genuinely couldnt close them. something was blocking it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160044 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flexi Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 (edited) Edited June 25, 2025 by LexiBird 3 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160045 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Venderson Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 I'm sorry but my reputation is too important to be seen talking with you any longer, without my street cred around here no one would respect me, I can't have that, I can't have that at all, it'd be political suicide on a massive scale, on par with watergate, I'd never get elected mayor, I'd never survive a demote vote, I'd never gain my long desired respected role. "I might be a slave to appearances, but it'll be the pig in lipstick that survives the slaughter. " -Socrates Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160048 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 stop fucking larping Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160052 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 You have 9 days worth of playtime. Nobody knows who you are. And considering that you were community removed, you did something bad enough with a very light history of bans and warns, so I don't think anyone wants to know you either. Good riddance. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160053 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted June 21, 2025 Share Posted June 21, 2025 For once i think hex it right 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23296-ive-been-banned-but/#findComment-160054 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now