Jump to content

Flexi

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Flexi

  1. Flexi

    Staff Overview

    Ritivu is the best admin ever @Rivtuu
  2. Trans Rights! ~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. Apparently unbanning you isn’t worth it atm bro I’m so not surprised the hive mind is doing everything to bail you out. Do it yourself sometime. Also pretty please watch my video!
  4. IT'S HERE! link to the epic report full of beautiful uncut evidence since the admin ches (who doesn't know me) called my credibility into question~
  5. Hi! I noticed that some custom models can be seen despite the motds "disable custom models" switch already being flipped on. My model is one of the exceptions and the motd switch needs this to be flipped off by each person. I'm constantly seen as a "tiny terrorist from CS" when I have a model called "umaru" Is there a way this can be fixed? I'd really like for people to automatically see my model like the other custom models on the server.
  6. you're not alone! the dudes disliking this post have similar views! (THIS IS A JOKE) (THIS IS A JOKE) (THIS IS A JOKE)
×
×
  • Create New...