Grok Posted June 17, 2025 Share Posted June 17, 2025 Hello! Before the revolt, Ragret made a sit against VoN for faillaws, in which was handled without problem. Now for why the report was made, Ragret started a revolt in which the other players who joined the revolt ate shit, I found Ragret in his base which was a "Public Base" behind and I proceeded to arrest him (since I was a cop when the revolt happened) via warrant since he was there attempting to avoid RP as Public Bases have a raid immunity. After the arrest was made, Ragret complained about it saying I raided a public base which while not allowed, I stated he was the revolt leader which was why I raided said base as him being revolt leader interferes with the purpose of public bases. We went on arguing a bit about it until I decided to give up since I had enough trying to reason with him. VoN did make a ticket but I didn't take as I was affected by the situation too and preferred this being taken on forums. To make this short, VoN and Ragret are beefing and VoN was mayor at the time in which Ragret revolted in a non RP area (being the public base). 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159819 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 18, 2025 Share Posted June 18, 2025 (edited) I mean yea, hiding in a public base as the revolt leader definitely isn't allowed - being as the context for everything has been given, and neither staff involved formally ended/handled the situation (instead referring them to the forums) I am +1 for a warn. The fact that you said it was a fail raid, despite being a high value target in a server wide event is pretty funny, like sure technically they cant raid a public base - but that would also imply you are seemingly immune from a fight and thought you could just hide in an unraidable area forcing the revolt to only end via the timer. That is not common sense being shown, that's quite silly lol. Edited June 18, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 18, 2025 Share Posted June 18, 2025 It does state in the rules "Public bases should try to avoid interference with PvP mechanics". I would argue being a revolt leader means you are going to be in constant pvp situations for the 10 minute timer of the revolt. You are the one forcing people to raid a public base in order to complete their roleplay of killing the revolt leader not the other way around. +1 for warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 Provided evidence is clear Whether your intent was to loophole or not this is not , you are completely trying to avoid Rp after calling a revolt against the mayor +1 for a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159918 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 You clearly were trying to loophole here by hiding in a public base. +1 for a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 Very clear loopholing and Im surprised to hear Ragret tried to argue about that and thought it would be okay. +1 for Warn and Talking to about this Situation Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted June 20, 2025 Share Posted June 20, 2025 ACCEPTED user will be warned and talked to. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23269-revolting-to-hide-in-a-public-base-as-leader/page/2/#findComment-159942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts