Guest Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: jake skylynx Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158897093 Who are you reporting?: grelof STEAM_0:0:626528334 Why are you reporting this player?: i was perusing the map for dragon eggs with my friend etgofraze when i happened to notice a small crowd of players congregating on the far island. shortly after arriving grelof violently grabbed another player to attempt to drown them. he only began to stop once he noticed that i was on the scene. please consider banning grelof from the staff team. i have spoken at length about how staff often abuse secretly to get their sick twisted laughs. this was one of the first instances that i have caught on camera. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: full video of what is described above video Edited June 6, 2025 by Jake Skylynx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 before you reply saying “the other player was alright with it” consider that the other party involved was in a state of shock and was not able to logically react. the victim also knows that if he does not shake his head in agreement grelof can and will retaliate with severe punishments or blackmail either swiftly or in the future. this should not be shrugged off as “playful” abuse of staff commands among friends. grelof is playing god and treating other players like toys. think of all the potential players that have been afraid to speak up about this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewdtastic Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) Yes hello, the evidence of Grelof is genuinely not as serious as you make it seem to be and I believe you just have a hatred for the staff team for whatever reason you may have and I will say this does not warrant Grelof being banned from being staff. This is a simple mistake that Grelof made and thought it would be funny and has not effected anyones roleplay experience in any dire form whatsoever. I do believe that he should receive a strike at best as he knows he shouldn't physgun in mainland, so I am +1 for a strike and for Grelof to be talked to about it, but demoting them or staff banning them is genuinely silly, sorry you believe he should be sent to the depths of hell for this, but its really not that serious. Edited June 6, 2025 by Lewdtastic spelling correction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) Hi in this situation nothing affected you it didn’t stop you from doing anything you were currently doing that being said I do believe staff team needs to be held accountable I am +1 for a strike I am -1 for ban of staff member due to it not hurting any rp scenario From the clip said player that was dragged had no problem with this at all or they would have made the post about it they are 95 percent friends is another reason I am -1 for ban how ever guidelines are still guidelines and must be followed Edited June 6, 2025 by 1304 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) Hello! Reported staff member here! Yes, I had Phys gunned a friend in mainland. I am aware this is against staff guidelines; therefore, I would understand a strike regarding this situation. I will not be using any staff tools while in mainland for personal reasons in the future. Edited June 6, 2025 by Grelof Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 Hello, Sanzu here. After reviewing the incident and gaining a variety of opinions that I personally trust, as well as reviewing guidelines and rules, I can say for certain this was a Minor violation of the staff guidelines. It was a low populated area [By a Fishing Base, with Ordazzio and Ellisdee] with Grelof and the subjected player, However he was seen and reported by another player [Jake Skylynx] And thus here we are. My opinion? It's not that deep. I've seen other staff do worse, I've reported those staff, and I was told 'It's not that deep' If they can get away scot free without punishment, why should a minor offense dictate a heavier punishment, I do believe the Higher Echelon of staff need to enforce more, but as the way it stands. I believe Grelof should recive No Staff Strike, however he should recieve a Verbal Warn for Staff Tool Misuse. -1 for Staff Strike -1 for Staff Ban. +1 for Verbal Staff Warning for Grelof. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159179 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) +1 for staff strike - this was not done just around 1 friend alone, it was done around 5 or so people. if there is no one else around and you are physgunning your friend sure who cares unless its to any benefit, but it was infront of several people which is just not a good look. allowing use of physgun or whatever in jokey ways sets a bad look for the team and also may confuse staff members into thinking it also means other tools, such as noclip, is fine as long as no one else is around, which is obviously an instant demote. I think most staff have fucked around with a friend w/ their physgun before, but it should only ever be done in a private base for a few seconds between you and your friends whilst there is no raid or any RP scenario going on. Again, if its a super isolated area (chill zone cave) and its just you 2, who cares, but when someone does see and care that is when its an issue, doing it around this many people is just silly though and not like only 1 other person saw it. Sure its not that deep and I agree w that, but it was around randoms and bad look for the team and to allow it will probably be bad precedent and will create the idea that staff are free to abuse tools in private, which they should not be doing. edit: that guy forcing the fake laugh for rizz at the start of the clip is the one who should be reported (nervous gulp cat gif) Edited June 6, 2025 by Tene 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 While Grelof definitely should not have done this in public it is such a minor thing I do not think it warrants a removal from the staff team. especially as it was done to someone who didnt even care -1 for any removal or strike. +1 for Grelof to be talked to. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 Abusing staff tools in mainland has always been a big no no. This is enforced during training to prevent situations like this. The problem is it sets a bad precedent, like what else are they abusing that isn't seen? The last time we had a staff member abusing physgun in mainland we just gave them a strike so I would be willing to give you the same punishment. +1 for strike Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159206 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gerald Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 Dont Get me wrong this situation may not be (all that serious) however like decent said it sets a bad precedent and if we over look this what else could happen that will be overlooked. +1 For Strike Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23205-grelof-staff-abuse/#findComment-159216 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts