Ego Posted June 7, 2025 Share Posted June 7, 2025 I believe Joey could of handled the situation better, the mute was uncalled for no matter how annoying Mallard can be. Solution: Don't take the sit if you hate the person too much to handle it in a professional manner. +1 for strike on Joey Seriously work on how you handle yourself Savory, you make the server a worse place to be. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159261 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 7, 2025 Share Posted June 7, 2025 I said the majority of what I wanted earlier bud I forgot to make my vote. As minge as you are being the situation wasn't handled properly in my opinion. +1 for strike on Joey 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159293 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 7, 2025 Author Share Posted June 7, 2025 15 hours ago, Egoware said: I believe Joey could of handled the situation better, the mute was uncalled for no matter how annoying Mallard can be. Solution: Don't take the sit if you hate the person too much to handle it in a professional manner. +1 for strike on Joey Seriously work on how you handle yourself Savory, you make the server a worse place to be. I can say I have actively changed my gameplay since my 18 day ban. I'm still going to stick to the rules because that's how I like playing. Seems all my controversy spouts from playing the game within the rules and asking that others be bound to the rules the same as me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159295 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted June 8, 2025 Share Posted June 8, 2025 Don't drag it out, you knew what you doing, after refusing to remove the dupe you were rightfully removed. It's not that complicated, just follow staff instructions. Otherwise, Joey went overboard, and the whole thing could've been handled better +1 strike for Joey 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159316 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 8, 2025 Author Share Posted June 8, 2025 (edited) 13 hours ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: Don't drag it out, you knew what you doing, after refusing to remove the dupe you were rightfully removed. It's not that complicated, just follow staff instructions. Otherwise, Joey went overboard, and the whole thing could've been handled better +1 strike for Joey Not once in the ENTIRETY of the interaction did I refuse to move my dupe. I wasn't asked once to move either, and I was only given less that 15 seconds to move once I was told that my build "May not disturb other players" per the job description. I had my dupe on the ground and removed it to be out of the way of the doors, etc well before the interaction even started. Once again the player was salty because of a prior sit for rdm (Evidence posted) and he had to come back to fuck with me. Check the video evidence and stop making up false narratives if you weren't there. Edited June 8, 2025 by Mallard Duck 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted June 8, 2025 Share Posted June 8, 2025 Accepted Joey will be given a strike Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/3/#findComment-159336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts