SwaVe Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) to sum it up cause this is longer than needed: Joey Skylynx did not handle this well according to chat screenshots and might need to be talked to. this could've been avoided if Savory Taint just copied dupe and moved it. i'm not sure why we're not teleporting to sitland and talking it out/educating rather than kicking? staff training needs to be revamped in next update. rule suggestion: i don't think cameras should have any rules tied to them if they're clear colored and no-collided. they have 0 effect on roleplay/game-experience. Edited June 6, 2025 by SwaVe 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 6, 2025 Author Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) 55 minutes ago, Joey Skylynx said: Ego was clearly part of this conspiracy. Also his camera was legit two meters off the ground and a few feet outward pointing towards the sidewalk infront of hotel... How exactly is that against the rules? It was in the middle of the road, in the middle of where I was building. I also lost my dupe...... https://imgur.com/lsoPHFV and... and.... Edited June 6, 2025 by Mallard Duck Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159155 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TylerDaCreator Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) what was the reason of pasting ur base exactly on my cam / infront of my base, then putting a barrel on my cam thinking it would block the cams vision? then after u were kicked by joey u came back and pasted a different dupe on my camera. Edited June 6, 2025 by TylerDaCreator Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 If a staff member asks you to delete or move your build you should listen to the staff member. If you feel what is being done is unfair the forums are always open for discussion and reports. Now moving on what is the purpose of this base in district 1? From what I understand is you're just blocking another player's camera and were asked to move it and refused. You can clearly see that you move the dupe in the video to be on top of the camera. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 So I’m split here on this I agree with @Decent Human Being but then we also have a smod going off in chat cursing at player which shouldn’t be happening staff imagine is a thing but none the less the video does clearly show you blocking the camera what was the reason behind this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted June 6, 2025 Share Posted June 6, 2025 The issues I see with your base: 1) It blocks the user's camera looking at their base. The only 'rule' I would enforce around cameras is using them to look into someone else's base or for exploitative purposes (or general other rules, such as using it to block an entrance etc). Saying a camera isnt allowed in the street or the sky to look at the outside of your own base is a little silly and would mean 99% of base dupes using cameras to watch for raiders are now FailRP, which is a bit ridiculous 2) Your base at the time does not seem to serve a roleplay purpose, sure it could be argued you were in the process of 'building' your base hence the lack of purpose, but that opens up loopholing to be aids to a lot of things, so I think the general idea should be not to public/skybase in district 1 unless you've already made the base (make it somewhere else and paste it in fountain, or go to singleplayer), especially if its a disruptive base. The issues I see with Joey: 1) The shittalking of a player who he then proceeds to gigamute, judging from the screenshots provided (Joey can maybe provide more from his side, or you can provide more mr mallard duck), it seems to simply be a very mutual shittalking and not very professional at all. There is nothing outrageous from what you said that crosses any line warranting a gigamute when Joey is saying the same level of shit back. The gigamute seems to just be a display of power during an argument for some reason. A more valid gigamute wouldve been if he had asked you to stop causing drama, or stop being disrespectful etc, and then muting when continued, arguing back and forth then muting and continuing to say shit to antagonise is very silly and in my eyes from what is in this post looks like a powertrip. 2) I'm not sure if Joey is the one who kicked you because of how fast it was, but telling someone in mainland w/o tping them to a sit or explaining to them that its a sit or whatever to 'move their base' and then giving them literally 5 seconds to do so before kicking them is just a little ridiculous. I really don't know why this wasn't handled in sitland or with more discussion, both parties are referencing different rules and it only seems to be actually discussed through a forums post, instead of both going to a sit and discussing why its not allowed and then the person being reported being able to discuss why they think it is allowed. From a server with an education > punishment mindset, not even having a discussion with someone over why something they're doing isn't allowed whilst theyre pasting rules in /advert to defend their own point is silly. It's clear Mallard is confused/unaware of how he is breaking a rule and believes he's in the right, so why not just educate him on how he's not? From staff-chats and discussions around you Mallard Duck, the majority of this staff team do not like you. You seem to always (from what I've seen) be loopholing a rule to be just teetering the edge of ''well technically im correct'' and you seem to not accept when you are told otherwise. You also then seem to be extremely petty with your reports and when they don't go your way you make a hissy fit out of it. Whilst you seem to be/you are an aids individual and one who is not liked, I think you still should be conversated with when a rule is broken and you shouldn't just simply be punished or not talked to. I am +1 for strike on Joey Skylynx as I don't think this was at all warranted given the circumstances - but I do truly think if you continue to be aids you will just end up being community removed as I don't think I've heard or seen a single positive thing about you as a player, similar to that of a community removed player 'Haze_of_Dream' 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 6, 2025 Author Share Posted June 6, 2025 18 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: If a staff member asks you to delete or move your build you should listen to the staff member. If you feel what is being done is unfair the forums are always open for discussion and reports. Now moving on what is the purpose of this base in district 1? From what I understand is you're just blocking another player's camera and were asked to move it and refused. You can clearly see that you move the dupe in the video to be on top of the camera. I HAD 15 TOTAL SECONDS OF WARNING, be reasonable ffs. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159230 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 6, 2025 Author Share Posted June 6, 2025 (edited) I'm still unsure why the camera placement is still coming up even though it's clearly written in the rules and in many prior situations that only "The Builder can build in the street or a SKYBASE". This was confirmed by 1304 when I asked in game. I don't care if his camera is there, It wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Edited June 7, 2025 by Mallard Duck 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted June 7, 2025 Author Share Posted June 7, 2025 19 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: If a staff member asks you to delete or move your build you should listen to the staff member. If you feel what is being done is unfair the forums are always open for discussion and reports. Now moving on what is the purpose of this base in district 1? From what I understand is you're just blocking another player's camera and were asked to move it and refused. You can clearly see that you move the dupe in the video to be on top of the camera. I moved the base to be above doors an out of the way to make sure I'm staying within rules. I also didn't get more than 15 seconds to actually copy and delete. What you see in the video is all the notice I had received. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159240 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted June 7, 2025 Share Posted June 7, 2025 Simple solution would've been to just remove the dupe entirely and ask him or another staff member why it was a problem. Joey should have not handled that in that way, it's already been said but he should have teleported you to a sit instead of arguing, also muting you was unnecessary. Overall, both sides did something wrong. +1 for a strike on Joey - He should've acted in a different manner rather than the unprofessional and back and fourth shit talk, I get that he wasn't happy with you but the name calling and the mute just make it look really bad here and I believe it should warrant a strike since during that time you could've been in sit land being talked to and potentially getting educated. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23203-false-kickrage-baitingmod-abuseunwarranted-gigamute-after-same-level-of-speech/page/2/#findComment-159247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts