Mystik Merko Posted May 20, 2025 Share Posted May 20, 2025 I'm trying to use $linksteam in the discord, doesnt seam to work, im assuming its linked to some account but I have no idea, havent beeb onnthe server in years. Discord is Merko___ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23130-steam-account-linked-to-unknown-discord-linksteam-issue/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted May 30, 2025 Share Posted May 30, 2025 Your SteamID is linked to a Discord account with the following ID: 792143632668950539 from 2022. I went ahead and unlinked it so you can try to verify again with your new account! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23130-steam-account-linked-to-unknown-discord-linksteam-issue/#findComment-158883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Slick Posted May 20, 2025 Share Posted May 20, 2025 Make sure you are allowing DMs from people in the TitsRP discord, otherwise the bot wont be able to message you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23130-steam-account-linked-to-unknown-discord-linksteam-issue/#findComment-158388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Mystik Merko Posted May 20, 2025 Author Share Posted May 20, 2025 The bot messages me, says im already verified, but nothing happens in the discord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23130-steam-account-linked-to-unknown-discord-linksteam-issue/#findComment-158408 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Mystik Merko
I'm trying to use $linksteam in the discord, doesnt seam to work, im assuming its linked to some account but I have no idea, havent beeb onnthe server in years. Discord is Merko___
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23130-steam-account-linked-to-unknown-discord-linksteam-issue/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now