Randy Posted April 8, 2025 Share Posted April 8, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Grelof Your Steam ID: 76561199213322396 Who are you reporting?: Jadee, STEAM_0:0:1306206 Why are you reporting this player?: I am reporting Jadee not because of the NLR which they clearly did but rather of how they dealt with it. If it was a new player fine, just leave a ticket in-game and hope a staff gets to it. But they are a lifetime supporter. During the raid and after it they were salty in chat and in PMs which is why I am making this report. In the first clip you can see Jadee return during the raid and delete all of their props. In the second clip you can see Jadee return again, delete their entities, then say "wtf are you doing." right before I kill them again as it was still within the 10-minute raid timer. I was going to use their chemical nodes before the raid ended but I chose not to because of how they reacted to the raid. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: Clip 1: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k2YYz6VwtA5ZInqYV?invite=cr-MSxOR1ksMzY3OTIxNTIw Clip 2: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k2YZV8bHZW65Hw-aO?invite=cr-MSxDcGIsMzY3OTIxNTIw Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22887-jadee-nlr-during-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted April 9, 2025 Share Posted April 9, 2025 I would like to point out, Jadee is actually super new (First joined 16 days ago), they just bought lifetime supporter like super super fast. But yeah this is clear nlr and I'm +1 for punishment, but in this case it would be like a verbal to a warn, leaning to a verbal cause they have zero priors. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22887-jadee-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-156557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 9, 2025 Share Posted April 9, 2025 (edited) I feel like 90 hours is enough playtime to know what NLR is. I'd have to say I think a warn is fair. They may not have any priors but they have enough playtime to where they should have at least the very basics down. They have been well behaved the entire time theyve played though, so a verbal with a proper note could be acceptable, but I'm leaning more towards a warn myself. They came back twice and removed their stuff. Even if theres no money to be made from that meth equipment AFAIK, its still a no no. Edited April 9, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22887-jadee-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-156562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted April 9, 2025 Share Posted April 9, 2025 I also am leaning more towards a warn as this isn't simple case of NLR because Jadee removed dupe in the clip as well. We do not punish people heavier for having different status like lifetime but it is a good thing to consider if this is more intentional or not. Coming back during a raid is really not allowed and the rules are very specific about this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22887-jadee-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-156589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted April 13, 2025 Share Posted April 13, 2025 Accepted. Jadee will be issued a warning. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22887-jadee-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-156743 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts