Drip gmn.gg Posted March 24, 2025 Share Posted March 24, 2025 In-Game Name Drip Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:24018951 Why were you banned or warned? Alting and Toxic comments Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I realize actions do have conquences and should be unbanned. What i said wasnt right and nor do i think is acceptable as for its been a year and reflected alot to shit and even tho i was "joking" i shouldnt of said it at all which is why my ban turned into a 6 month Like Fabrizo said actions were justified and were right to apply to me because now being a year older and new friend group saying what i said was weird i love tits rp becuase of the community and i do like playing on tits rp becuase i feel like alot more shit to do then just grow weed for fun. but the ban im appealing is my alting ban yes i did use a alt to get on the server just becuase i wanted to play and enjoyed playing on the server if you say i should wait then thats understandable also Who warned/banned you? Joey Skylynx How long were you warned or banned for? 1 year. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 24, 2025 Share Posted March 24, 2025 So to explain the ban length, mine was just 6mo in relation to alting on the already 6 month ban for Toxicity. Considering your time is almost up already, I wouldn't mind reducing it considering you have been already sitting out for 11 months. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-155985 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 I mean you could just hold out a little longer imo you're almost there, not sure what you said but based off that would be mt honest answer Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-156008 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drip gmn.gg Posted March 25, 2025 Author Share Posted March 25, 2025 5 hours ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: I mean you could just hold out a little longer imo you're almost there, not sure what you said but based off that would be mt honest answer i been holding for longer then i wanted... just wanna play again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-156017 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 25, 2025 Share Posted March 25, 2025 Imma be honest , I've seen several cases like this and the unbanned player ends up getting ban again what makes you any different? ( just curious is all ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-156022 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drip gmn.gg Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 6 hours ago, Sleepy Tomoko said: Imma be honest , I've seen several cases like this and the unbanned player ends up getting ban again what makes you any different? ( just curious is all ) I feel like I have grown as a person to not do the same dumbass things I did? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-156036 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 28, 2025 Share Posted March 28, 2025 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22812-drips-unban-request/#findComment-156064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts