Jump to content

Excessive Sentencing | Unfair Court Trial


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Krystal

Your Steam ID

76561198322023738

Why were you banned or warned?

MNLR

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

My sentencing had overzealous prosecution (incorrect ban time/simple misunderstanding) attitude without a trial (admin sit) as I was imprisoned without proper warrant (banned offline) about an hour after the event happened while still on thus couldn't prove myself innocent or at least a fair punishment.

Who warned/banned you?

JamalJerkin

How long were you warned or banned for?

3 Days

Discord messages:
 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:34 AM hey what was the reasoning on the report, was this a raid thing or a after raid thing or simply being killed by the same person and then they false reported orrr

(*insert screenshot of banned message*)
since i stayed on the server for about a bit more than an hour before logging off and wasn't called into a sit at all, someone rdm'd me so naturally i'd go back and continue my conversation with a friend there so i seek more info

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 3:52 AM You got reported for MNLR by one of the raiders, usually for MNLR it’s a week ban but because you weren’t online when the report came through I made it 3 days. I went through with the ban because the logs lined up with MNLR and death positions also lined up

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:52 AM assuming this was the raid, i broke it once since i thought watching raid in progress was still a thing then reread rules and didn't do it again, then i got killed again while in the road near tunnels but not intentionally going towards my base. In total I died two times or once if not counting raid death. tldr first death in raid, second death admittedly clear nlr from misunderstanding, and third death from them going back to base and seeing me again also was there a flood of reports during the time since i did report one or two of the party members for rdm after raid for killing me multiple times and just random targeting too

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:14 AM Yes there was for a short period, if I’m doing a sit I try to prioritize by priority starting with MRDM on the higher end and simple questions on the lower but I was in a few sits that took longer than they had to solely because the people reporting are people that “rule check” everytime they get killed and so I have to explain why this kill wasn’t RDM or give a verbal to the guy that killed said person if it wasn’t mass. That and sometimes I’m the only admin doing sits even though there will be another one on but that’s not a u issue that’s just a me issue However on my log list it was around 6-7 times you got killed by the raiders and for a MNLR report that doesn’t look good. Usually 3+ is when it gets considered mass and with mass punishments they are an instant 1 week ban no excuses

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:16 AM Yes, i got killed that many times from their party. I only died 3 times near my base and the third time was the attack leaving the raid the other times they killed me was not near my base, i was chatting with a player and two of their party members kept killing and kidnapping me repeatedly, since this isn't an actual roleplay scenario like loitering or raid i went back to the area to continue my conversation because it was rdm

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:19 AM Could you clarify a bit on that third death?

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:22 AM the first death was inside my base, the second death admittedly i did come back because i didn't know raid watching rule was changed after dying and rereading rules, third death the person who killed me was finished with raid (left my base) and killed me when he saw me again

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:23 AM *replying to own message* all other deaths was explained here i know that since after the third death i just went to the opposite side of the map to chat with player

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:28 AM So I have to get back on at some point before I work tomorrow to fix a ban I made because I didn’t clarify he had priors, While I’m at it I’ll see if I can take a look at your old logs and reduce your ban if I can. But this would properly just be a one time thing for me because in the future I would recommend going through appeals If I do reduce it I’ll message you back and let you know

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:45 AM it was just unfortunate that it happened when i was offline and it couldn't be in a sit plus that party just been targeting me numerously since i'm sure it would've been minimum a warning from second death reasoning, 3rd was them just killing me after seeing me again. even if that isn't seen as justifiable or believable for a single death after raid-death then fine but def not MNLR.

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 1:20 PM Like I mentioned I’ll double check the logs but I can’t make any promises

*End of discord messages*

For my reasoning, a single death after raid-death which was caused via own misunderstanding of rules I shouldn't have been punished this harshly or even at all. If disagreed and feel as if I should be punished then sure but definitely not MNLR, if agreed however...... PLEASE CLEAR THE RECORD I'M 5 YEARS CLEAN NO BAN NO WARNINGS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 💔
  • Like 7
  • Thumb Down 3
1 hour ago, Krystal said:

third time was the attack leaving the raid

So you went back to the raid area again? Not exactly sure how you get killed by raiders leaving your base if you are following the rules

Either way, without evidence theres not really much to go on so unless you have any im -1, but if you are being 100% honest then its just NLR x2. Technically it can still be a 3 day max but given that you havent had punishments in half a decade id probably just give a warn

Also the bill of rights doesnt apply to titsrp

  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Opila Bird said:

So you went back to the raid area again? Not exactly sure how you get killed by raiders leaving your base if you are following the rules

Either way, without evidence theres not really much to go on so unless you have any im -1, but if you are being 100% honest then its just NLR x2. Technically it can still be a 3 day max but given that you havent had punishments in half a decade id probably just give a warn

Also the bill of rights doesnt apply to titsrp

The evidence is in logs, and the third time i died (first being death in raid) they were finished with raid heading back to base and so i went back and they killed me while returning back to their own base. NLR x1

Bill of rights was simply memeing not taken seriously ofc ofc

Edited by Krystal

You need to provide the logs since there is no way for staff to receive them if we weren't on at the time and saved them. When you're banned they should be auto exported to your gmod data folder. I believe it's in \GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\slogs-saved-logs

20 minutes ago, Opila Bird said:

You need to provide the logs since there is no way for staff to receive them if we weren't on at the time and saved them. When you're banned they should be auto exported to your gmod data folder. I believe it's in \GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\slogs-saved-logs

I do not see slog-saved-logs and unsure if Mod saved but unlikely I bet.
screenshot of data file: https://ibb.co/8L0KgzrJ


Taken the fact of what is already said in the messages he did say what he saw originally in the logs and I explained what the logs were representing with no reason to lie since he would be able to view logs during this time. Not my fault he read logs wrong, no shade no shade.

 

Edited by Krystal
On 2/28/2025 at 12:42 PM, Krystal said:

In-Game Name

Krystal

Your Steam ID

76561198322023738

Why were you banned or warned?

MNLR

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

My sentencing had overzealous prosecution (incorrect ban time/simple misunderstanding) attitude without a trial (admin sit) as I was imprisoned without proper warrant (banned offline) about an hour after the event happened while still on thus couldn't prove myself innocent or at least a fair punishment.

Who warned/banned you?

JamalJerkin

How long were you warned or banned for?

3 Days

Discord messages:
 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:34 AM hey what was the reasoning on the report, was this a raid thing or a after raid thing or simply being killed by the same person and then they false reported orrr

(*insert screenshot of banned message*)
since i stayed on the server for about a bit more than an hour before logging off and wasn't called into a sit at all, someone rdm'd me so naturally i'd go back and continue my conversation with a friend there so i seek more info

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 3:52 AM You got reported for MNLR by one of the raiders, usually for MNLR it’s a week ban but because you weren’t online when the report came through I made it 3 days. I went through with the ban because the logs lined up with MNLR and death positions also lined up

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:52 AM assuming this was the raid, i broke it once since i thought watching raid in progress was still a thing then reread rules and didn't do it again, then i got killed again while in the road near tunnels but not intentionally going towards my base. In total I died two times or once if not counting raid death. tldr first death in raid, second death admittedly clear nlr from misunderstanding, and third death from them going back to base and seeing me again also was there a flood of reports during the time since i did report one or two of the party members for rdm after raid for killing me multiple times and just random targeting too

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:14 AM Yes there was for a short period, if I’m doing a sit I try to prioritize by priority starting with MRDM on the higher end and simple questions on the lower but I was in a few sits that took longer than they had to solely because the people reporting are people that “rule check” everytime they get killed and so I have to explain why this kill wasn’t RDM or give a verbal to the guy that killed said person if it wasn’t mass. That and sometimes I’m the only admin doing sits even though there will be another one on but that’s not a u issue that’s just a me issue However on my log list it was around 6-7 times you got killed by the raiders and for a MNLR report that doesn’t look good. Usually 3+ is when it gets considered mass and with mass punishments they are an instant 1 week ban no excuses

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:16 AM Yes, i got killed that many times from their party. I only died 3 times near my base and the third time was the attack leaving the raid the other times they killed me was not near my base, i was chatting with a player and two of their party members kept killing and kidnapping me repeatedly, since this isn't an actual roleplay scenario like loitering or raid i went back to the area to continue my conversation because it was rdm

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:19 AM Could you clarify a bit on that third death?

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:22 AM the first death was inside my base, the second death admittedly i did come back because i didn't know raid watching rule was changed after dying and rereading rules, third death the person who killed me was finished with raid (left my base) and killed me when he saw me again

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:23 AM *replying to own message* all other deaths was explained here i know that since after the third death i just went to the opposite side of the map to chat with player

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 4:28 AM So I have to get back on at some point before I work tomorrow to fix a ban I made because I didn’t clarify he had priors, While I’m at it I’ll see if I can take a look at your old logs and reduce your ban if I can. But this would properly just be a one time thing for me because in the future I would recommend going through appeals If I do reduce it I’ll message you back and let you know

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 4:45 AM it was just unfortunate that it happened when i was offline and it couldn't be in a sit plus that party just been targeting me numerously since i'm sure it would've been minimum a warning from second death reasoning, 3rd was them just killing me after seeing me again. even if that isn't seen as justifiable or believable for a single death after raid-death then fine but def not MNLR.

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 1:20 PM Like I mentioned I’ll double check the logs but I can’t make any promises

*End of discord messages*

For my reasoning, a single death after raid-death which was caused via own misunderstanding of rules I shouldn't have been punished this harshly or even at all. If disagreed and feel as if I should be punished then sure but definitely not MNLR, if agreed however...... PLEASE CLEAR THE RECORD I'M 5 YEARS CLEAN NO BAN NO WARNINGS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 💔

Logs prior to ban:

 

Log 23:22-24 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) kiled Krysto (E-Thot) with weapon tfcss_al8

29:14:13 Player Swag Sammy (Trapstar) kiled Krystal (E-Thot) with weepon tiass_macio

23:11:48 Player GreekFreck (Trapsta) killed Krystal (E-Thot) with weapon weapon_uld

23:04:20 Player Nybears (SWAT Enforcer) kiled Krystc (E-Thot) with weapon handcuffsinhand

23:03:06 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) klled Krystal (E-Thot) with weapon tiess_macio

23:02:45 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) kiled Krystd (E-Thot) with weapon ticas_macio

23:0134 Player SPYS (COP) killed Krystal E-Thot) wih weapon weoponmal pintersetrem 

22:47:01 Player Autismo Maki (Black Hearts) kiled Krystal (e-Thot) with weapon tfess_scar

2218-27 Player Krystal (ni) suicided

 

Discord messages left out of prior post:

 

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:54 AM

so how'd it go, if it was NLR it would've been over by now

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 3:57 AM

Yeah so I talked to my superiors about it and there’s not much I can do unless it goes through appeals

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 11:50 AM

can you give a link I tried looking at main website but didn’t see the appeal page

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Yeah I will

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:28 PM

i found it dw and thank you (edited)

new

[12:28 PM]

i'll link ya the appeal when it's posted if needed

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

No problem, the only thing I can say is that they’re extremely picky when it comes to appeals. So evidence is a must if you want to even have a shot at getting a banned revoked

 

new

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

logs is evidence

 

new

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#comment-154468

new

[12:30 PM]

Here’s one I wrote a month ago before I became mod

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:35 PM

i understand it was just a bit tilting cause i had a 5 year clean record over something that i couldn't even defend myself on

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:58 PM

I get that

 

Quotes from our rules and proper punishments sec on our website:

 

 

  • "Please use your best judgment to determine whether or not it is okay to return to a place after death. Most people don't care if you died to a hit at PD and come back. People will care if you died in a raid and come back. If you want to play it safe don't return to your place of death until the time is up, no one likes a sore loser. In this section, there are examples of what is considered NLR and what doesn't usually matter to most people."

"NLR exists. Consider the risk / loss if someone breaks NLR"
"Mass NLR: Use your best judgement on this, mass anything can result in a 7 day ban."

 

 

Looking at logs and death positions, its still MNLR with a 7 day ban but I set it to 3 because you weren't online which for MNLR is extremely generous. Plus why keep coming back to the same area where your base got raided just to talk with a friend, just have your friend meet you in another district. With logs and official ruling in mind its gonna be a -1 for me. I get you wanna have a clean record but in the future just go straight to unban revoke instead of PM asking me to fix it. 

5 hours ago, JamalJerkin said:

Logs prior to ban:

 

Log 23:22-24 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) kiled Krysto (E-Thot) with weapon tfcss_al8

29:14:13 Player Swag Sammy (Trapstar) kiled Krystal (E-Thot) with weepon tiass_macio

23:11:48 Player GreekFreck (Trapsta) killed Krystal (E-Thot) with weapon weapon_uld

23:04:20 Player Nybears (SWAT Enforcer) kiled Krystc (E-Thot) with weapon handcuffsinhand

23:03:06 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) klled Krystal (E-Thot) with weapon tiess_macio

23:02:45 Player GreekFreck (Trapstar) kiled Krystd (E-Thot) with weapon ticas_macio

23:0134 Player SPYS (COP) killed Krystal E-Thot) wih weapon weoponmal pintersetrem 

22:47:01 Player Autismo Maki (Black Hearts) kiled Krystal (e-Thot) with weapon tfess_scar

2218-27 Player Krystal (ni) suicided

 

Discord messages left out of prior post:

 

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 3:54 AM

so how'd it go, if it was NLR it would've been over by now

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 3:57 AM

Yeah so I talked to my superiors about it and there’s not much I can do unless it goes through appeals

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 11:50 AM

can you give a link I tried looking at main website but didn’t see the appeal page

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Yeah I will

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:28 PM

i found it dw and thank you (edited)

new

[12:28 PM]

i'll link ya the appeal when it's posted if needed

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

No problem, the only thing I can say is that they’re extremely picky when it comes to appeals. So evidence is a must if you want to even have a shot at getting a banned revoked

 

new

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

logs is evidence

 

new

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:29 PM

https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#comment-154468

new

[12:30 PM]

Here’s one I wrote a month ago before I became mod

new

 

! Krystal // Rem ? — Yesterday at 12:35 PM

i understand it was just a bit tilting cause i had a 5 year clean record over something that i couldn't even defend myself on

new

 

JamalJerkin — Yesterday at 12:58 PM

I get that

 

Quotes from our rules and proper punishments sec on our website:

 

 

  • "Please use your best judgment to determine whether or not it is okay to return to a place after death. Most people don't care if you died to a hit at PD and come back. People will care if you died in a raid and come back. If you want to play it safe don't return to your place of death until the time is up, no one likes a sore loser. In this section, there are examples of what is considered NLR and what doesn't usually matter to most people."

"NLR exists. Consider the risk / loss if someone breaks NLR"
"Mass NLR: Use your best judgement on this, mass anything can result in a 7 day ban."

 

 

Looking at logs and death positions, its still MNLR with a 7 day ban but I set it to 3 because you weren't online which for MNLR is extremely generous. Plus why keep coming back to the same area where your base got raided just to talk with a friend, just have your friend meet you in another district. With logs and official ruling in mind its gonna be a -1 for me. I get you wanna have a clean record but in the future just go straight to unban revoke instead of PM asking me to fix it. 

Thank you for the logs, unfortunate that exact time isn't show or if it is I don't know how to read it. Everything I had said lines up with the limited logs provided. With my own words in the discord messages "Yes, i got killed that many times from their party. I only died 3 times near my base and the third time was the attack leaving the raid the other times they killed me was not near my base, i was chatting with a player and two of their party members kept killing and kidnapping me repeatedly, since this isn't an actual roleplay scenario like loitering or raid i went back to the area to continue my conversation because it was rdm". And if not understood then i'll go through deaths accordingly as said in discord messages, first death was raid-death, second death was admitted NLR from my own misunderstanding of rules (then informed myself on it while in district 1), third death was being killed by them after raid ended whilst they were running back to their own base, any other deaths afterwards was targeted rdm and random kidnapping as I was in a different district while I was talking to a player (base at district 2, conversation with player at district 7). I forgot who this player was but will add when remembered if needed.

Again and respectfully, not my fault you read the logs wrong or focused on a specific log more during evaluation which in this case was deaths and if you read the logs for location 100% correctly then you would've seen the different district location.

Edited by Krystal

Going through the dmg logs sent by Jamal - Death 1 by SPYS -> Death 2 by greek (nlr), Death 3 by greek (nlr). Both of these deaths to greek, Krystal didn't dmg Greek, and were within 15 seconds of eachother.

Spoiler

Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (AWP Asiimov) with mac10 for 28. New health: -48 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (AWP Asiimov) with mac10 for 28. New health: -48 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 8 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 36 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 60 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 66 <26-02-2025 / 23:03:06>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Unknown) with mac10 for 18. New health: -26 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:45>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Unknown) with mac10 for 28. New health: -36 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:45>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 9 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:45>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 37 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:44>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 61 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:44>
Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Sword1) with mac10 for 28. New health: 67 <26-02-2025 / 23:02:44>

Death to Nybears is unrelated.

 

Next occurrence betwen Greek and Krystal is a full 10 Minutes after their first death (To spys at 1:34 and then to Greek at 11:48) Which would mean this could not have been due to a raid (raid timer).

 

Greek then kidnaps Krystal

Player GreekFreak (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:658150247) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Unknown) with Weapon [2658][weapon_blanchammer] for 5. New health: 55 <26-02-2025 / 23:13:29>

And she dies to Sammy.

 

A full 7 minutes later, Sammy kidnaps Krystal

layer Swag Sammy (Trapstar) (STEAM_0:0:455572375) attacked Krystal(STEAM_0:0:180879005) (E-Thot) holding (Keys) with Weapon [2778][weapon_blanchammer] for 5. New health: 95 <26-02-2025 / 23:21:45>

In which upon waking up (30 seconds passed), Krystal starts punching Sammy and then gets shot by Greek.

 

I personally only see evidence for NLRx2, however even if this was MNLR, a ban for 3 days upon someone with zero recent record, and also not even able to really defend themselves, I am a +1 for the ban removed and instead be a Warn for NLRx2. 

None of their deaths involved them defending their base after death, every single time they did zero damage. A ban for 3 days is excessive.

 

Edit -> Incase SPYS wasn't raiding, it's Greek raids and kills them -> They come back and die again 15 seconds later, then a full 8 and a half minutes later they go back to their base and get killed. Which would still be NLRx2 and not mass.

Edited by Zesty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...