JamalJerkin Posted January 15, 2025 Share Posted January 15, 2025 In-Game Name JamalJerkin Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:619003033 Why were you banned or warned? MNLR/RDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? False ban, incorrect ban time, admin abuse Who warned/banned you? money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days My friends dene_v (STEAM_0:0:172314416) and DABIG4HEAD (STEAM_0:0:174104554) were running a gun store in District 1 while I was cooking meth in the back (The whole store was public access beside "Employees Only" area where I was legally cooking) (Mayor made drugs legal). Halfway through cooking, I went to the front of the store where both money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) and another player (We'll call him P2 for story reasons) were raiding our store. At the time I did not know money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) was a raider as they were playing their custom role of "Human" and I believe it breaks the rules of custom jobs as the name is not specific enough for me to know what they can and can't raid as well as it gave him an advantage with deception. All three of us got killed and got respawned when while running back DABIG4HEAD posted in party chat that one of the admins was abusing power (flying, instant heal, etc); they were also somehow able to get through our dupe with no proof of having c4 or blow torches. Not only that but money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) was taunting me about it. That is where the MNLR/RDM began. I believe both sides MNLR/RDM the base and I find it unreasonable that we would get banned for an over-extended amount of time while some power-hungry admin gets to walk away scott-free. Now this isn't my first encounter with money (STEAM_0:1:89705960); the day before the posting date of this appeal I got a warning from money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) for a different matter and I believed it caused some resentment between us which would explain the taunting. At the end of the raid we ended up going back to the shop with all of my meth supplies destroyed and we requested help from admins to report the situation. Not too long after all five of us involved in the situation got pulled into a sit-by money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) where we claimed admin abuse and where I started talking shit to money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) due to my frustration with the taunting, raid, and. I guess money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) took what I said to heart as all three of us were banned for three days without being able to explain our side or at the very least get a warning for it. I have a recording of my prior experience with money (STEAM_0:1:89705960) however I don't have a recording of the incident that happened today as my software which wasn't available to me wasn't recording. I can however provide statements from the other two to whoever handles my appeals request and I can also send in that recording of the prior incident if it will be relevant later on. I would also like to add that while scrolling through the ban list I saw multiple bans of similar or worse offenses with much reduced ban time or no ban time at all and I believe this is just another cause of a power-hungry admin who should've never been an admin in the first place. I would also like to add that I am not perfect in this situation and that I could've done better but at the end of the day my main goal at best is to get reduced time or just get unbanned with a warning. I appreciate whoever took the time to read this and i hope this situation gets resolved soon. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tysyaka Posted January 16, 2025 Share Posted January 16, 2025 free the brothers we ain't done nothin' wrong 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154497 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted January 16, 2025 Share Posted January 16, 2025 https://imgur.com/KcKhb2v Here is your death positions of you dying to Henchy. You came back at least 3 times after you died 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154498 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tysyaka Posted January 16, 2025 Share Posted January 16, 2025 Your not listening to the context however. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154499 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamalJerkin Posted January 16, 2025 Author Share Posted January 16, 2025 2 hours ago, Money Man said: https://imgur.com/KcKhb2v Here is your death positions of you dying to Henchy. You came back at least 3 times after you died I wasn’t anticipating one of the raiders to be an admin flying around mid raid. I feel like that’s a valid reason to break NLR. Besides that if I died mid raid I died I wouldn’t have returned. I can’t speak for the others though. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted January 16, 2025 Share Posted January 16, 2025 6 hours ago, JamalJerkin said: I wasn’t anticipating one of the raiders to be an admin flying around mid raid. I feel like that’s a valid reason to break NLR. Besides that if I died mid raid I died I wouldn’t have returned. I can’t speak for the others though. Hello post your evidence Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamalJerkin Posted January 16, 2025 Author Share Posted January 16, 2025 1 hour ago, Shoebill said: Hello post your evidence Like I mentioned before, my screen recording unbeknownst to me wasn’t recording. The only evidence I can provide is a testimony from the others involved in the incident one of which I haven’t talked to since it happened. I know word of mouth isn’t the best evidence however I wouldn’t go through all this work just to lie about what an admin flying around and potentially breaking through dupes without c4 or blowtorches; I would just move on like a regular person. I am working on getting a better recording software so I can prevent future incidents just like this from happening. That’s mainly why I’m not arguing for all this to be Scott free. I’ admit for doing MRDM for the sole reason being that the two admins involved were misusing admin privileges to raid our shop. The only thing I’m arguing for is a reduced punishment; ideally a warning on my account. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154504 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamalJerkin Posted January 17, 2025 Author Share Posted January 17, 2025 3 hours ago, Shoebill said: Hello post your evidence 2 hours ago, JamalJerkin said: Like I mentioned before, my screen recording unbeknownst to me wasn’t recording. The only evidence I can provide is a testimony from the others involved in the incident one of which I haven’t talked to since it happened. I know word of mouth isn’t the best evidence however I wouldn’t go through all this work just to lie about what an admin flying around and potentially breaking through dupes without c4 or blowtorches; I would just move on like a regular person. I am working on getting a better recording software so I can prevent future incidents just like this from happening. That’s mainly why I’m not arguing for all this to be Scott free. I’ admit for doing MRDM for the sole reason being that the two admins involved were misusing admin privileges to raid our shop. The only thing I’m arguing for is a reduced punishment; ideally a warning on my account. I mean I’m willing to get on a discord call and explain my side of the story and just get this resolved already. discord: slaydewarlock Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154509 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted January 17, 2025 Share Posted January 17, 2025 We don't take word of mouth, no matter how many people agree to the same thing. If you have no evidence proving your story then this will be closed soon Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamalJerkin Posted January 17, 2025 Author Share Posted January 17, 2025 2 hours ago, Opila Bird said: We don't take word of mouth, no matter how many people agree to the same thing. If you have no evidence proving your story then this will be closed soon 38 minutes ago, DillyDilly said: couldnt u look at logs to determine weather he was in god mode or flying around Yeah that’s a fair point, idk why I didn’t think of that. But like I mentioned before I don’t have evidence as my screen recorder wasn’t working unbeknownst to me besides word of mouth which is why I’m not trying to claim it evidence. Could you check logs to see if money was flying at the time of the raid? Or any other admin commands for that matter? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22475-ban-appeal-1152025-jamaljerkin-steam_00619003033/#findComment-154524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts