Flexi Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 Hi! I noticed that some custom models can be seen despite the motds "disable custom models" switch already being flipped on. My model is one of the exceptions and the motd switch needs this to be flipped off by each person. I'm constantly seen as a "tiny terrorist from CS" when I have a model called "umaru" Is there a way this can be fixed? I'd really like for people to automatically see my model like the other custom models on the server. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted February 9, 2025 Share Posted February 9, 2025 All custom content is optional workshop content. This was changed around 2022/23 due to so many CC model requests. Now you only need to download the absolute essentials to connect with means significantly quicker load times and smaller server footprint. Players would need to either manually subscribe to the workshop collection or enable optional server content in the f4 menu. There's a giant banner to enable it on the f4 menu (it's hidden if you already have it enabled). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/#findComment-155129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Bruhther Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 I believe it might be auto blocked because it is an anime model. unless ticked on furry models and anime models are auto blocked Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/#findComment-154658 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Chessmond Posted January 19, 2025 Share Posted January 19, 2025 No it is auto blocked for a reason Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/#findComment-154662 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Opila Bird Posted January 20, 2025 Share Posted January 20, 2025 6 hours ago, LexiBird said: I'd really like for people to automatically see my model like the other custom models on the server. the other custom models arent anime models Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/#findComment-154678 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Flexi
Hi!
I noticed that some custom models can be seen despite the motds "disable custom models" switch already being flipped on.
My model is one of the exceptions and the motd switch needs this to be flipped off by each person.
I'm constantly seen as a "tiny terrorist from CS" when I have a model called "umaru"
Is there a way this can be fixed?
I'd really like for people to automatically see my model like the other custom models on the server.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22498-my-custom-model-is-pre-disabled-unless-disable-custom-models-in-the-motd-is-flipped-off/Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now