Chessmond Posted January 16, 2025 Share Posted January 16, 2025 This is such a small issue and imo should not be a warn and just a verbal. Piklas is in the wrong yes, but he quite literally did nothing besides sit still at the front doors and basically let himself be killed. Did he break the rules yea but he didnt really cause any issues to you.. +1 for a verbal warning for failrp- raiding a base with a building sign. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154507 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted January 17, 2025 Share Posted January 17, 2025 I agree that Piklas should not have entered your building. The general consensus for master stalkers is that you kill bind after 3 minutes to get a new target. I don't seem the harm here as he just unlocked your door and came in to die to get a new target. I also believe this is such a minor issue this should just be a verbal. +1 for verbal warn for failrp (raiding base with building sign) 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted January 31, 2025 Share Posted January 31, 2025 How did he get inside? I don't see any evidence of a raid going on, it looks like he's just standing there messing with the boombox. I also don't see how it get inside without sit exploiting. update: nvm someone just showed me a frame where you can see him enter with better stealth. lol I 100% didn’t see that. I still don’t see any evidence of a raid, it seems to me like he’s just trolling. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted February 1, 2025 Share Posted February 1, 2025 Piklas didn't cause harm but he was in the wrong so +1 verbal for failrp ( raiding base with building sign up) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154893 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tng Posted February 1, 2025 Author Share Posted February 1, 2025 21 hours ago, Rubik said: How did he get inside? I don't see any evidence of a raid going on, it looks like he's just standing there messing with the boombox. I also don't see how it get inside without sit exploiting. update: nvm someone just showed me a frame where you can see him enter with better stealth. lol I 100% didn’t see that. I still don’t see any evidence of a raid, it seems to me like he’s just trolling. At second 17 Michael Bay says that someone is stalking him, so I feel like trying to kill someone on the doors would be considered a raid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154894 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 1, 2025 Share Posted February 1, 2025 On 1/31/2025 at 4:30 AM, Rubik said: How did he get inside? I don't see any evidence of a raid going on, it looks like he's just standing there messing with the boombox. I also don't see how it get inside without sit exploiting. update: nvm someone just showed me a frame where you can see him enter with better stealth. lol I 100% didn’t see that. I still don’t see any evidence of a raid, it seems to me like he’s just trolling. I was not trolling around. I was trying to reset my stalk target via getting killed by my target. At the time i didnt know you could suicide after 3 minutes to get a new target. They were also spamming loud music music from the boombox right next to the street and far from them which is muted in the clip which i think is an example of a using the build sign to rp in my opinion. Like i said before im ok with taking the punishment for "raiding" but I also think that abusing the build sign to spam music to passerbys is failrp/ faibase. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154899 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted February 1, 2025 Share Posted February 1, 2025 I believe if you have a hit target /stalking target you're allowed to "raid" that base for your target only but you're not supposed to destroy any props. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-154901 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted February 11, 2025 Share Posted February 11, 2025 Piklas will be receiving a verbal warning for raiding while a building sign was up. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22468-report-on-piklas/page/2/#findComment-155173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts