Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

kermit the sex offender

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:573277104

Who are you reporting?:

badmin, STEAM_0:0:156203034, cant find discord.

Why are you reporting this player?:

admin abusing his ass off.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://streamable.com/9wybc4

Edited by Kermit The Frog
used a discord link and changed it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • monkas 1
  • reckduck 1
  • point 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/
Share on other sites

Me and this guy were messing around for like 10 minutes before this. I'd like to see what he has to say.

Yes this was something I shouldn't have done, however I fail to see why you are taking issue with me and another players interactions that don't involve you.

 

edit: Also I feel the need to clarify that this player was going to be punished for sitting in spawn to avoid rp otherwise.

Edited by Frisco
words
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154220
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Frisco said:

edit: Also I feel the need to clarify that this player was going to be punished for sitting in spawn to avoid rp otherwise.

How come you never brought him to a sit? Instead you just physgun him out of spawn to kill him.

Also, just to mention, this user was never punished (unless I got the wrong steamid), his only punishment is on Dec. 30th for MRDM.

 

 

  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154221
Share on other sites

Just now, Kermit The Frog said:

first off you drug him out as soon as he brought out his very expensive gun and killed him. like who in their right mind does that

 

You're right I should have just warned him and left a permanent mark on his record instead. +1 for strike.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154225
Share on other sites

first off we weren't leaving spawn because there was people killing us as soon as we left spawn border so why would he get the warn and not the people camping the border? and we were def not messing around because your little friends were getting pretty heated because we were doggin on them when we did come out

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154226
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kermit The Frog said:

and we were def not messing around because your little friends were getting pretty heated because we were doggin on them when we did come out

I'll still admit I could've handled this different to appease others but this is just a blatant lie. None of my friends were there you must be talking about some random person that just happened to be there. edit: I'm going to be locking this for now to prevent back and forth. Unlock to reply.

Edited by Frisco
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154227
Share on other sites

I am unlocking this to throw in my vote. First off, please do not do any back-and-forth in this report so we can see all the staff members who voted and not be covered up with clutter.

 

Now, onto the report itself. There is no doubt that this is clearly admin abuse. The user he claims to have punished was never punished, not a ban, a warn or a verbal. If you haven't seen the clip, he throws out the user with his physgun so he could kill him. As staff, we are trained to not use any staff tools in mainland for purposes that isn't sit related. While physgunning someone to free them from being stuck is fine, physgunning someone outside of spawn to carry out a job function (Crips v Bloods being KOS to each other) is blatant admin abuse.

 

I am a +1 for a demotion of Frisco.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • point 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154228
Share on other sites

I'm gonna agree with Shoebill on this because there is no excuse to physgun someone out of spawn to continue an RP situation when you could've instantly dealt with him in a sit. It is very unacceptable for any staff member, ESPECIALLY a Senior Mod to make this kind of action.

 

Adding on to this: However, the affected player has stated their thoughts but previous clips contradict their wordings, and hasn't responded to questions from Chesmond. Even then, Frisco's response to this was very poor as the affected user wasn't actually punished as he said was gonna happen.

 

+1 for strike

Edited by Harpuricle
Finalizing my vote fr this time
  • Like 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22445-admin-abuse-asf/#findComment-154232
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...