BOT Chutney Posted December 14, 2024 Share Posted December 14, 2024 In-Game Name dj Your Steam ID 76561198317093139 Why were you banned or warned? Mrdm-ltap-priors Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have no valid reason to appeal this ban. Who warned/banned you? shoebill How long were you warned or banned for? 2 weeks We are all here to have fun. My idea of fun is a controversial one due to the inconsiderate nature of it. There is a good reason it is against the rules. I understand now more than ever that letting people enjoy the game is greater for the community than disrupting others experiences for my own amusement. I have come to terms with how my history of mass rdm reflects on me, and I know you have no reason to believe me when I say I have changed, especially so suddenly. I want staff to be aware that yesterday is where that behavior dies. There is no reason to appeal this ban other than letting me practice what I preach a bit earlier. In 2 hours or 2 weeks, Forever yours, -Jeede Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 14, 2024 Share Posted December 14, 2024 You mrdmed because I didn't drop the dupe for 2 mins ( I was doing a sit at the time) -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153679 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted December 14, 2024 Share Posted December 14, 2024 Throwing away 2 weeks of TitsRP because he didn't drop dupe smh You deserve this ban Jeede. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153680 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT Chutney Posted December 14, 2024 Author Share Posted December 14, 2024 nuh uh 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153681 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted December 14, 2024 Share Posted December 14, 2024 +1 i like his profile picture 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted December 15, 2024 Share Posted December 15, 2024 You understood what you did and should understand why you been ban -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153691 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted December 15, 2024 Share Posted December 15, 2024 Let people enjoy things +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153695 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted December 18, 2024 Share Posted December 18, 2024 No evidence has been posted in regards to why your time should be reduced or lifted. Due to this and the opinions of other staff members this is being denied. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22361-enlightenment/#findComment-153740 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts