Bluff Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 In-Game Name Bluff Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:919652828 Why were you banned or warned? I was warned for NLR. But the player FailRP raided us, he started lockpicking our garage door a few minutes before hand, and then while I was setting up a camera, and trying to buy T2's off of someone, not even near the base I was killed. I was tabbed out (which is why my FPS randomly dropped in the clip.) So I didn't know they where raiding, and even then one guy was just outside of the base and then the other two where right by me and just gunned me down. I did end up returning, and I killed two of the three players, I killed Marty & Mater. I went back to fountain, and then Marty was still in the raid district after I killed him, and he even shot me (for no reason?) I have the clip of him shooting me, but forgot to save the logs of damage, but I'm sure you guys can check that. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It was a misunderstanding, and they shouldn't have been raiding again to begin with, and like I said I wasn't even in the base, I was quite far from it and barley saw a glimpse of one person outside the base while I was being gunned down by two people so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to know that it's a raid unless the garage door was picklocked open completely, or some type of explosive went off. Also, rewatching the clip you can see him move while lockpicking, which you cannot do. Meaning he likely wasn't even lockpicking in the first place. Also, Joey didn't even teleport me, he refused to do it, and Marty was also NLRing, and didn't get punished. I also made a report on their whole group, marty included a few hours ago for MLRning and raid watching. I've been involved in sits like this before, where both players where either confused, or broke the same rule, and they normally let it go unless it becomes an issue or happens again, and I think this is one of those scenarios since Marty also NLR'd after I did, which was a mistake. Here's the video btw where you can see it all. https://youtu.be/BiPoGPSeSYo Who warned/banned you? Joey Skylynx How long were you warned or banned for? A NLR warn forever I assume 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22233-misunderstandingpotentially-false-nlr-warn/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 11, 2024 Share Posted November 11, 2024 sorry bout' late reply So you originally reported the party for RDM, and at this point I started looking at things like where you died and who killed you. By the time I was getting into full gear to send a message, you returned to the area and killed the other party, who then proceeded to report you for NLR. Raiding rules have changed "slightly" in the recent months, but the basic gist as remained pretty much the same. Quote During a raid you may go anywhere in the district to defend your raid. However, you may not kill anyone in the district that isn't involved in the raid. Raid counters/takeovers are not allowed so someone just existing in the district should not be default KOS to you unless they are on the doors or interfering with the raid in some way. you were on the doors, and this is why they targeted you in order to start the raid. I have seen this happen a few times previously, and it's usually accepted as a fair raiding tactic so long as it occurs within the Raid District. Which it did. Now in regards to what rules you actually broke, NLR is the lesser offense. Revenge RDM would have been the greater offense, mostly because I found it silly that you made a sit report, and then proceeded to break NLR and kill raiders from behind. Now I'm not going to throw anything out there after this case has been dealt with, but please look into the rules regarding raid districts. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22233-misunderstandingpotentially-false-nlr-warn/#findComment-152968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 21, 2024 Share Posted November 21, 2024 The rule used to be if you were in eye shot of your base when beginning the raid you are fair game. The rule now is pretty much the same but it being if you are within the raid district when the raid starts. After reading what Joey had to say, it does indeed look like you just RRDM'd. Even if they broke NLR too technically you started it and would be warned as well in this case. I don't see a reason for both parties to be warned here. I would also suggest reading up on the rules regarding raiding and raid districts. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22233-misunderstandingpotentially-false-nlr-warn/#findComment-153239 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 21, 2024 Share Posted November 21, 2024 It's always encourage to check any updates on rules when notified by staff on discord or on forums and on MOTD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22233-misunderstandingpotentially-false-nlr-warn/#findComment-153247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 30, 2024 Share Posted November 30, 2024 Since this is your first warn I will accept this. Happy holidays. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22233-misunderstandingpotentially-false-nlr-warn/#findComment-153405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts