Bluff Posted November 9, 2024 Author Share Posted November 9, 2024 2 minutes ago, Tene said: the continued NLR directly impacted this guys raid and led to him HAVING to destroy the entities, you can see in the clip how he wanted to take them but was forced into blowing them up because of their actions. Big on this, I just went into their base in game and let them kill me, and they have mini printers and I have a good feeling if a staff checked, they would be Katoon's mini printers (the same one from the raid.) If I could've got away with my winnings I wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, but considering I lost all that I had no other choice. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jashinkyo Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) So who wants to see the clips of noob basers breaking rules for us and admins ignoring our sits/giving verbals? I am about to keep staff very much employed on these forums. Every rule broken will be reported. The one-sidedness is upsetting. Edited November 9, 2024 by Jashinkyo 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tene Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 Just now, Jashinkyo said: So who wants to see the clips of noob basers breaking rules for us and admins ignoring our sits/giving verbals? Feel free to make a report on them but their rulebreaks dont mean you're allowed to break rules. You can send them here aswell if you think it will help defend yourself into not receiving a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152893 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jashinkyo Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 Tene do you agree with players bringing real life into trash talk in game. Is that considered vulgar? Or being a dick? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152894 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bluff Posted November 9, 2024 Author Share Posted November 9, 2024 5 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said: Tene do you agree with players bringing real life into trash talk in game. Is that considered vulgar? Or being a dick? If you don't like me telling you to take care of your kids instead of playing GMOD for 10 hours straight (actual advice btw.) Then mute me? You said you didn't need to mute me, yet here you are trying to play the victim when you're matching the same level of toxicity and throwing insults towards me as well. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152895 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jashinkyo Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Bluff said: Big on this, I just went into their base in game and let them kill me, and they have mini printers and I have a good feeling if a staff checked, they would be Katoon's mini printers (the same one from the raid.) If I could've got away with my winnings I wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, but considering I lost all that I had no other choice. Nitpicking and reaching to stack warns and bans. This is toxic as fuck. Edited November 9, 2024 by Jashinkyo 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152898 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bluff Posted November 9, 2024 Author Share Posted November 9, 2024 2 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said: Nitpicking and reaching to stack warns and bans. This is toxic as fuck. Doesn't show all of them, and even then your friends quite literally ruined my raid, made me waste c4 & most importantly forced me to blow up 30+ mini printers, if we swapped positions, and I tried to justify it by saying my friends where just new to the server you would be upset as well. You need to just accept responsibility, because there's no way to justify your friends coming back 10+ times just because they "thought it was allowed." It should be common sense you cannot interfere with a raid, much less come back while I am INSIDE the base, the first instance where I was just standing outside I could understand, but they kept coming back and clearly had intentions of trying to save the ents. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152900 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mater Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 I thought since I had a heartbeat of someone inside a base I could go and kill them because the whole idea of sewer lord is rdm I was not aware that there was the raid stipulation and that it was considered NLR I was also told that my warn 3 days ago was a warn for not adverting kingdom raid not NLR FAILRP. I am a new player and unfamiliar with the rules I do understand after re-reading the rules that I was in the wrong but I also think a 1 week ban is a little excessive but its also up to staff. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152904 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jashinkyo Posted November 9, 2024 Share Posted November 9, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Bluff said: Doesn't show all of them, and even then your friends quite literally ruined my raid, made me waste c4 & most importantly forced me to blow up 30+ mini printers, if we swapped positions, and I tried to justify it by saying my friends where just new to the server you would be upset as well. You need to just accept responsibility, because there's no way to justify your friends coming back 10+ times just because they "thought it was allowed." It should be common sense you cannot interfere with a raid, much less come back while I am INSIDE the base, the first instance where I was just standing outside I could understand, but they kept coming back and clearly had intentions of trying to save the ents. It should be common sense you don't bring IRL into a video games trash talk. And for the printers it does show all of them. You are a very great troll, I'll give you that. The sewer lords never stole your ents. So you are just lying about that. And you didn't care about the ents you blew most of them up anyways. I would suggest to stop this as it isn't healthy for the server to witchhunt people, lets not forget you NLR to save your ents when we raided you today. Which you also received no warning for. Edited November 9, 2024 by Jashinkyo 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bluff Posted November 10, 2024 Author Share Posted November 10, 2024 33 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said: It should be common sense you don't bring IRL into a video games trash talk. And for the printers it does show all of them. You are a very great troll, I'll give you that. The sewer lords never stole your ents. So you are just lying about that. And you didn't care about the ents you blew most of them up anyways. I would suggest to stop this as it isn't healthy for the server to witchhunt people, lets not forget you NLR to save your ents when we raided you today. Which you also received no warning for. I never said they did, rather it's just a high chance. I did care? Why do you think I picked them up with pickup boxes? Because I was planning to take them to my base, I blew them up because of the constant MNLR, that didn't even a allow me to leave the base, and I couldn't hide them because you where pocket watching the raid, and the timer ended anyways so I had no other choice. I was warned today, and I could care less about the ents buddy, I was added to the doors not even 5 minutes prior to you raiding me, and none of the ents where mine. If you don't like me talking about you playing garry's mod for 10 hours straight instead of caring for your kids, mute me. It's as simple as that and the staff will tell you the exact same thing. You're just trying to find a reason to get me punished for no reason. lmao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22231-mater-mcbaby-marty-mnlrfailrp-ruining-my-raid/page/2/#findComment-152908 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts