Jump to content

Mater, Mcbaby & Marty MNLR/FailRP ruining my raid


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

The Big Bluff

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:919652828

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:1:580758904, STEAM_0:1:596939947, STEAM_0:1:43342915

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was raiding Katoon's base, Marty was also on the door. However, Mater and Mcbaby where not. While I was tabbed out trying to make sure my OBS was recording correctly, Mater switched to Sewer Lord, and tried to kill me. He continued to do this well over 3 times, as well as Mcbaby, he also switched to sewer lord and tried to kill me.

The reasoning behind their actions is that they're friends of Marty. Marty was basing with Katoon, and he had like a good 30 mini printers, and then Marty had has friends break the rules multiple times in a desperate attempt to try and save their ents. Ultimately I had to blow up everything, and miss out of all of those ents because I couldn't leave, even long enough to hide the ents because Marty was watching from the other side of sewers, while Mater and Mcbaby NLR'd multiple times, trying to kill me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://youtu.be/okJ99Fcv7WA - Video showcasing them returning MULITIPLE times, clearly FailRPing, MNLRing, Trying to takeover a raid.
https://pastebin.com/2WHRpyZb - The logs of job changes I exported after I died

  • Crybaby 1

All of the players in this report have over 4 days of playtime, Mater has a NLR & FailRP warn from 3 days ago, again related to a raiding incident, so I think he should be banned for a week. Mcbaby has no warns for anything, but he has enough playtime, and knows better. Even if he was a new player I think it's just common sense you cannot do this so in my opinion both of these players should receive a 1 week ban for MNLR.

Marty was only watching the raid from a far, however, since he's friends with these players and frequently bases with these players and still returned to the raid district but didn't interfere, I feel as if he should be punished much lighter, and only a warn.

  • Crybaby 1

The video is private i am unable to watch it

 

But i know before watching it that you are not allowed to nlr as sewer lord to interfere with raids, and marty is not allowed to sit outside the base waiting for it to end

2 minutes ago, Silverfish2 said:

The video is private i am unable to watch it

 

But i know before watching it that you are not allowed to nlr as sewer lord to interfere with raids, and marty is not allowed to sit outside the base waiting for it to end

Yeah, I fixed it sorry about that.

11 minutes ago, Silverfish2 said:

After watching this video i am 

+1 for 1w massnlr ban on mcbaby and mater

+1 for nlr warn on marty

am also +1 for ban but think it should be 3 days as they are new to the server with a lack of nlr warns (except mater with his 1) - them switching to sewer lord to me implies that they think its allowed on the job because the sewer lord can nlr, and they are unaware you cant NLR during raids, only outside of them.

+1 for warning on marty for raid spectating

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion this is an issue I seen popping up recently with players trying to ignore nlr to improve their chance at saving or getting more entities. I am glad someone is finally making reports on this stuff. I am agreeance for a ban but because of their history I am:

 

+1 for warn on marty for raid spectating 

+1 for a 1w ban for mater

+1 for a 3 day ban on everyone else

 

This is clearly written in the rules.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't see how I get a warn for anything. I am allowed to come and spectate, he just has the right to kill me for being in raid zone. Every single player in noob basers spectates their raids after death. Also for sewer lord if you are going to ban my friend with no warns who is new to the server, I would like to see you update the class. How can you say you can rdm anyone in sewers and hide that big exception. The sewer lord never even tried to take any ents from the raid because of the rule that he cannot base. I just think it is extremely unfair. I am fine with them getting a warn, but as a whole the staff team all have different feelings about the rules here. And for new players that is incredibly confusing. Also this player after making this report NLR'd us today. So I don't think he cares that much about the rules as he does finding a way to witch hunt and get people banned.

Edited by Jashinkyo
typo
  • Crybaby 1
18 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said:

I don't see how I get a warn for anything. I am allowed to come and spectate

image.png?ex=67311f8c&is=672fce0c&hm=ff6
 

 

18 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said:

Every single player in noob basers spectates their raids after death. 

image.png?ex=67311fb8&is=672fce38&hm=cf6

 

 

18 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said:

Also for sewer lord if you are going to ban my friend with no warns who is new to the server, I would like to see you update the class. How can you say you can rdm anyone in sewers and hide that big exception.

image.png?ex=67312074&is=672fcef4&hm=055
I'm not sure how this is hidden, if you're not reading the rules for the class you're playing before playing it then its on you. This is also why I voted for a 3 day ban instead of a full 7 days, as I can see how they assumed it was allowed but it wasnt. Unfortunately, its not like this NLR didn't affect the raid or wasn't that important - the continued NLR directly impacted this guys raid and led to him HAVING to destroy the entities, you can see in the clip how he wanted to take them but was forced into blowing them up because of their actions.

We also are not going to pretend that you guys are not all friends. There was a clear motive to counter his raid by mass nlring as sewer lords and prevent him from gaining the entities.

Edited by Tene
  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...