cijohnson72ad Posted November 1, 2024 Share Posted November 1, 2024 In-Game Name I have NO idea Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:174275430 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for hitting 51 warnings! So, basically, I appealed at 50 warnings, they gave me a second shot, and I got another warning. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I garnered all these warnings in 2019 when I was probably 11 or 12. I (think) I've greatly matured, and I probably won't be mass RDMing or anything of the sort. This server is the best Dark RP server I ever played on, and I'm looking to get back into Garry's Mod, so an unban would be stellar. Please consider! <3 Who warned/banned you? Big Sticks How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 1, 2024 Share Posted November 1, 2024 Considering all of your warns are expired and bans are over 5 years old(dear god... 2019 is five years??), you should be unbanned. Not to mention that 50 warnings results in a 6mo ban these days. +1 for Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152638 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 1, 2024 Share Posted November 1, 2024 This sounds a lot like your previous appeal in 2019. Since I said at that time that you will not be given another chance but we no longer perma ban players, I'm down to unban you under the condition that if you continue to cause trouble on our server you will be banned for no less than 6 months. That might seem harsh but if you're really changed then it shouldn't be that difficult to just read, understand, and follow the rules. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152641 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 2, 2024 Share Posted November 2, 2024 Your last ban was from 5 years ago and all the warns are now expired. Even if 50 warns is a 6month ban now you have served your time and should be unbanned. +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152650 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted November 2, 2024 Share Posted November 2, 2024 we dont ban perma for this anymore but i agree with rubik if you arent on your best behavior your punishments will be much more severe +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152651 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 3, 2024 Share Posted November 3, 2024 You got to understand that staff are being lenient especially rubik , don't ruin your chances on playing on the server be part of the community and give yourself the opportunity to be a known player for helping others or providing sells on MP +1 for unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sheriff Posted November 3, 2024 Share Posted November 3, 2024 +1 for unban These warns have expired, and we no longer ban players permanently. Not much more to be said, Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cijohnson72ad Posted November 5, 2024 Author Share Posted November 5, 2024 Ohh, so this isn’t a perma anymore? Ok. And I’m back at 0 warnings? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted November 6, 2024 Share Posted November 6, 2024 Im gonna go ahead and accept this now, your warns wont be reset but they are expired because your last one was 4 years ago, stay on your best behavior ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22199-ban-appeal/#findComment-152752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts