Decent Human Being Posted October 15, 2024 Share Posted October 15, 2024 The clip is short and doesn't show events before hand so I could not in good faith be in favor of punishment. -1 for inventory wipe +1 for a 10.5 minute shame Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22147-report-on-agro-for-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted October 15, 2024 Share Posted October 15, 2024 +1 for inventory wipe +1 for community removal 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22147-report-on-agro-for-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152264 Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted October 16, 2024 Share Posted October 16, 2024 Given the evidence provided, I'm almost at a loss for words. I still refuse to believe this occurred on the server I've loved for many years. I am quite outraged at what I have just witnessed and see no other option than to be +1 for punishment!! +1 for 11 minute shame. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22147-report-on-agro-for-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152276 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money Man Posted October 17, 2024 Share Posted October 17, 2024 +1 for 12 minute shame. you are an evil person. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22147-report-on-agro-for-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152283 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted October 21, 2024 Share Posted October 21, 2024 accepted agros being shamed for 200 minutes when he logs in Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22147-report-on-agro-for-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152364 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts