rude michael Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 In-Game Name I LOVE MINERAL Your Steam ID 76561198119573710 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Despite understanding that MRDM is not allowed and I deserved to be banned for it, I believe that my ban was ridiculously long. Who warned/banned you? Americanredcross How long were you warned or banned for? 2 Months Hi, I MRDed with an SBC Cannon and killed a few people. I understand that this is not allowed. I am perfectly fine with getting in trouble with this, but I feel like 2 months is a little extreme. I am writing this to hopefully get my ban shortened by a little bit. People MRDM with the SBC Cannon all of the time and repeat offenders get short bans that last anywhere from a week to 3 days. On top of this, the staff member who banned me has said they regret the length of my ban. Please consider unbanning I LOVE MINERAL so I can play on the Halloween map, thanks 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 (edited) whenever you get another ban within the same month, the ban doubles. Frog is no longer staff so idk if his opinion on this now has any say with reducing your ban. Now, with that being said, you were initially banned in August, which last until September 3rd, and then proceeded to mass rdm again in 2 days. My question to you is what ban length do YOU think is fair? Because I think the 2 months is fair. I get we all want to have fun; ive mass rdm'd after i got off a permanent ban, so I feel you, but I had to wait my time too yk? I like you Mineral, but you gotta learn to control when the right time to have fun is, it being with friends and you're repeatedly killing each other, or holding a c4 with a consented crowd. I will not be giving a vote on this matter, thought i'd share my two cents. Edited September 30, 2024 by Yung PussyBanger too* 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151582 Share on other sites More sharing options...
rude michael Posted September 30, 2024 Author Share Posted September 30, 2024 1 minute ago, Yung PussyBanger said: whenever you get another ban within the same month, the ban doubles. Frog is no longer staff so idk if his opinion on this now has any say with reducing your ban. Now, with that being said, you were initially banned in August, which last until September 3rd, and then proceeded to mass rdm again in 2 days. My question to you is what ban length do YOU think is fair? Because I think the 2 months is fair. I get we all want to have fun; ive mass rdm'd after i got off a permanent ban, so I feel you, but I had to wait my time to yk? I like you Mineral, but you gotta learn to control when the right time to have fun is, it being with friends and you're repeatedly killing each other, or holding a c4 with a consented crowd. I will not be giving a vote on this matter, thought i'd share my two cents. I completely understand where you're coming from with your post and I appreciate it, but I think that it's unfair that people do the same thing I did (sometimes worse) and get off with a much shorter ban (even after MRDMing back to back). I think for this ban to be fair, everyone should get the same time or for it to be slightly more lenient? I don't think SBC Cannon is a 2 month worthy ban because of how common it is and how often people do it and either get shamed or a week ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151583 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 2 hours ago, shombo33 said: I completely understand where you're coming from with your post and I appreciate it, but I think that it's unfair that people do the same thing I did (sometimes worse) and get off with a much shorter ban (even after MRDMing back to back). I think for this ban to be fair, everyone should get the same time or for it to be slightly more lenient? I don't think SBC Cannon is a 2 month worthy ban because of how common it is and how often people do it and either get shamed or a week ban I understand completely, I'm not against you being unbanned, mind you, but regardless of the weapon used, you still mass rdmed. I also find it frustrating that people get away with their wrongdoings whereas I would be the one punished, its rather unfortunate. Obviously, not everyone can be punished, unless reported or witnessed by a staff member (even then they choose to take action or not, although they should). Sometimes I do disagree with the punishments given out, but yet again, I dont know the full story. I hope I made this a little more understanding, but I think for now we wait and see other staff members responses, good luck gangsta! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
rude michael Posted September 30, 2024 Author Share Posted September 30, 2024 47 minutes ago, Yung PussyBanger said: I understand completely, I'm not against you being unbanned, mind you, but regardless of the weapon used, you still mass rdmed. I also find it frustrating that people get away with their wrongdoings whereas I would be the one punished, its rather unfortunate. Obviously, not everyone can be punished, unless reported or witnessed by a staff member (even then they choose to take action or not, although they should). Sometimes I do disagree with the punishments given out, but yet again, I dont know the full story. I hope I made this a little more understanding, but I think for now we wait and see other staff members responses, good luck gangsta! i'd like your post but i ran out for the day, i appreciate your insight my man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151602 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 I disagree with letting frog deiced if you should be unbanned. You have mrdmed repeatedly since you have stopped being staff -1 for a unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151624 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 I agree with terry here, every time your ban expired you got on a day or two later to then just mrdm again -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151625 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 You were mrdming the same day after you were unbanned consecutively. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151626 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted September 30, 2024 Share Posted September 30, 2024 What Stoner and Terry said. -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151627 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted October 1, 2024 Share Posted October 1, 2024 (edited) That is not how it works you do the crime you do the time! Denied! Edited October 1, 2024 by Heosphoros :d Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22079-mrdm/#findComment-151661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts