Zombie outbreak event blows cheeks

Drifti

Fix your event rules or take it out, you get in trouble for killing zombies without warns then muted for warning zombies, no one knows the rules i've seen admins massing zombies and other mods telling me we can't. This clearly doesn't fit within the rules of the server so it needs to be changed or taken out

spacer.png

• Haha 1

They should be KOS it's literally a virus that kills you (Zombies are dead...) 

Anyway everytime I'm on and there's an outbreak i always make an announcement reminding everyone they aren't KOS which i disagree with 100%....

Or it should be kinda like the CP rule where if the cop is swinging his cuffs at you, you can kill that officer. If a zombie is swinging at you, you can kill that zombie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drifti said:

Fix your event rules or take it out, you get in trouble for killing zombies without warns then muted for warning zombies, no one knows the rules i've seen admins massing zombies and other mods telling me we can't. This clearly doesn't fit within the rules of the server so it needs to be changed or taken out

spacer.png

we leaving some warns out lil bro u spam flooded chat and sent advert warns 26 times within 1 minute (i counted logs) and only killed a total of 3 people despite warning 26 times, each warn being within around a second or 2 of the last, literally flooding the chat.

its a 5 minute gigamute

as for this thread i think change the event to be some shit where both zombies and survivors are rewarded and the zombies are made KOS. it can only be started by admins, maybe a poll system where if 50% of server vote yes it starts the event or something could be neat, or it just happens every hour or so and lasts 5 minutes (like a purge event)

• Haha 1

I like Jack Johnsons idea. Giving the players an option to participate (in terms of killing each other) and allow the killing. Its quite boring with how it's set up this year, as last year you could kill zombies (i may be wrong and that it was a few halloweens ago).

As for the gigamuting part...that would be on you. the 26 warns was excessive for 3 kills. 

spacer.png