playboycartifan123 Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 (edited) Titsrp, Titsrp has been a good server, it's at the point that many other Darkrp servers uses our map, the server peaks almost every day, never have I seen this server inactive. The reason I am making this topic is because I may quit playing on this server, it has been a very fun 3 years playing on this server and it's been great getting new friends, but soon I will have to leave this server behind to deal with some personal issues, this is watchmojo, signing off. Edited September 12, 2024 by watchmojo 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21977-titsrp-is-the-best-server/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted September 12, 2024 Author Share Posted September 12, 2024 April fools day, I don't mean any of this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21977-titsrp-is-the-best-server/#findComment-150708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 6 minutes ago, watchmojo said: April fools day, I don't mean any of this. Omg you made me so sad for a second!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21977-titsrp-is-the-best-server/#findComment-150709 Share on other sites More sharing options...
liliansmurg Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 mindless dribble Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21977-titsrp-is-the-best-server/#findComment-150716 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted September 12, 2024 Share Posted September 12, 2024 yep Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21977-titsrp-is-the-best-server/#findComment-150717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now