YT_YGRUNN1NGARK456 Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 The discord account I had linked to my steam account VIA Tits RP site got banned off discord completely I no longer have that account due to it being deleted and now I have a new account im trying to link Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21952-cant-access-the-discord-anymore/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted September 15, 2024 Share Posted September 15, 2024 What is the DiscordID or SteamID you need to unlink? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21952-cant-access-the-discord-anymore/#findComment-150783 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Yung PussyBanger Posted September 8, 2024 Share Posted September 8, 2024 message rubik. i think he can unlink your steam from that account. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21952-cant-access-the-discord-anymore/#findComment-150549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
YT_YGRUNN1NGARK456
The discord account I had linked to my steam account VIA Tits RP site got banned off discord completely I no longer have that account due to it being deleted and now I have a new account im trying to link
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21952-cant-access-the-discord-anymore/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now