Biggie Bear Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 In-Game Name Shekelberg Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:26394019 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for prop block. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? A player named rudolph said something racist in chat. They giga muted ME for it?! I literally said nothing that was racist, it was rudolph, but they muted me! I made an LED text at the spawn tunnel asking for players to help by calling staff because I could not call a sit. The text screen was able to be jumped over. I was pulled to a sit, unable to even talk, and banned. This is injustice, I was setup, YOU FRAMED ME. YOU FRAMED ME. PIECES OF SHIT. YOU'RE ALL SCUM. YOU FRAMED ME. Who warned/banned you? KKKstoner How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 (edited) [23:15:32] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // If indians are allowed to continue shitting on the beaches and dumping garbage into the ocean all humanity will perish [23:15:44] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // We MUST invade india [23:16:01] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // actually china creates less waste than india [23:17:15] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // We just need to takeover their government and enforce strict recycling and anti street shitting policies These are the comments you made in which we first told you to chill out. This is how you responded: You were trying to find loopholes to saying things and tried arguing with players in general, I gigamuted you as I have determined you were just trying to be a dick in general as you usually do. Now for the ban. 46 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said: I made an LED text at the spawn tunnel You cannot do that, and you know not to do that as you are not a new player whatsoever. You have been warned for previously propblocking, which was why you were banned. There's also a report due to you prop blocking spawn with a fraudulent keypad as shown on this Youtube video. You need to take a break if I'm gonna be honest. -1 for unban +1 to extend to 7d Edited September 2, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/#findComment-150171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Community Removal Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 +1 for extension to 1w Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/#findComment-150172 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NuBpC Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 I'm going to be honest Biggie, for as long as I have known you on this server I have memory on multiple occasions of you going on odd borderline racist rants in OOC. I don't have a particular opinion on how long your ban should be, but I think you should really quit it with the, at best, controversial messages Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/#findComment-150173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 I had told you and Jackofblades before reset yesterday that this was not allowed, was not a valid checkpoint and was in fact propblock. You both ignored me and kept it up and even rebuilt it as I removed parts of it. It doesn't matter how many ways you try to loophole your way out this it is still propblocking spawn tunnel. I think the 3 days is more than fair for this, you should know better. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/#findComment-150179 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 This ban appears to be valid, no evidence provided otherwise. Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/#findComment-150210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts