Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Shekelberg

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:26394019

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for prop block.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

A player named rudolph said something racist in chat.
They giga muted ME for it?!
I literally said nothing that was racist, it was rudolph, but they muted me!
I made an LED text at the spawn tunnel asking for players to help by calling staff because I could not call a sit.
The text screen was able to be jumped over.
I was pulled to a sit, unable to even talk, and banned.
This is injustice, I was setup, YOU FRAMED ME.
YOU FRAMED ME.
PIECES OF SHIT.
YOU'RE ALL SCUM.
YOU FRAMED ME.

Who warned/banned you?

KKKstoner

How long were you warned or banned for?

3 days

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21904-banned-for-prop-block-while-muted/
Share on other sites

[23:15:32] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // If indians are allowed to continue shitting on the beaches and dumping garbage into the ocean all humanity will perish

[23:15:44] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // We  MUST invade india

[23:16:01] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // actually china creates less waste than india

[23:17:15] Player Shekelberg (Israel Defence Force) said // We just need to takeover their government and enforce strict recycling and anti street shitting policies

image.png?ex=66d6b7fd&is=66d5667d&hm=9be76e6ef18135c0caeb423364530f0ae422a41db000cebed1c247ba59393139&

These are the comments you made in which we first told you to chill out.

This is how you responded:

image.png?ex=66d6b858&is=66d566d8&hm=540aff5d64c6accc7c4f22b948224a4935c7a01f5ca8c72ec1e776eaaaed94d1&

You were trying to find loopholes to saying things and tried arguing with players in general, I gigamuted you as I have determined you were just trying to be a dick in general as you usually do. 

 

Now for the ban.

46 minutes ago, Biggie Bear said:

I made an LED text at the spawn tunnel

You cannot do that, and you know not to do that as you are not a new player whatsoever.

You have been warned for previously propblocking, which was why you were banned. There's also a report due to you prop blocking spawn with a fraudulent keypad as shown on this Youtube video.

 

You need to take a break if I'm gonna be honest.

 

-1 for unban

+1 to extend to 7d

 

Edited by Harpuricle

I'm going to be honest Biggie, for as long as I have known you on this server I have memory on multiple occasions of you going on odd borderline racist rants in OOC. I don't have a particular opinion on how long your ban should be, but I think you should really quit it with the, at best, controversial messages

I had told you and Jackofblades before reset yesterday that this was not allowed, was not a valid checkpoint and was in fact propblock. You both ignored me and kept it up and even rebuilt it as I removed parts of it. It doesn't matter how many ways you try to loophole your way out this it is still propblocking spawn tunnel. I think the 3 days is more than fair for this, you should know better. 

 

-1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...