Wilhelm Panderino Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Officer John DarkRP Your Steam ID: STEAM ID Who are you reporting?: WatchMojo Why are you reporting this player?: Mass RDM (3 occasions) Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No I spent quite a bit of time on the server today and seen Watchmojo repeatedly mass rdm with an SBC cannon. After each instance he shamed himself for 120 seconds. I have clips of 2 of the 3 instances. After the 3rd one, we attempted to call a sit and he then shamed himself again. After i acquired the clips, i made another sit but he had already logged off and i was informed this would be something i should bring up on the forums. I find this appalling, not only is he a Moderator meant to uphold the rules and set a good example but he skirted a mass rdm ban 3 times by abusing a staff command to shame himself. Any other player would have been banned immediately (most likely without a sit even being made) https://streamable.com/57s0b1 https://streamable.com/p2zwe4 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21902-mass-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 After reviewing the clips, I will be +1 for demote and 6mo staff ban +1 for week ban for MRDM This is very disappointing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21902-mass-rdm/#findComment-150191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
playboycartifan123 Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 Hello, Watchmojo here, I believe I should have a demote, a strike and a 6 month staff ban, a week ban should do for MRDM, I accept all punishment against me, +1 for a demotion, +1 for a staff ban and a ban for MRDM, I will be waiting for a staff member to carry out this. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21902-mass-rdm/#findComment-150192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 2, 2024 Share Posted September 2, 2024 This is disappointing coming from a senior mod and not what we expect from staff. Based on watchmojo's reply, there doesn't seem to be any valid reason for this so I'm going to be accepting this. Sorry to anyone affected. 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21902-mass-rdm/#findComment-150194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts