Nanako Posted August 9, 2024 Share Posted August 9, 2024 In-Game Name Larrry Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:145122399 Why were you banned or warned? i said "hitler should have finishes off the jews in ww2" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I would like to apologize to those I hurt for the racist comments I made and for being transphobic. I know my actions have caused the community a lot of negative repercussions, and I promise I have learned my lesson. I have been banned for a while now. Who warned/banned you? Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? Perma Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 9, 2024 Share Posted August 9, 2024 Terrry banned you, I have no involvement in your ban. I’ll let him know you’re appealing. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-149425 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 (edited) It doesn't say you're perma banned? Sorry I didn't read the title, I'll wait for what other staff say. Edited August 10, 2024 by Harpuricle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-149447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 8 minutes ago, Harpuricle said: It doesn't say you're perma banned? Discord ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-149448 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-149449 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 10, 2024 Share Posted August 10, 2024 My bad, I didn't realize this was a Discord ban. I'll go ahead and unban you but don't be stupid again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21767-larrrys-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-149455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts