Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Stickers

Your Steam ID

76561198059084503

Why were you banned or warned?

Console glitch

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

It's inaccurate and doesn't need to be on record

Who warned/banned you?

Console

How long were you warned or banned for?


lVn7xnn.png

 

Way back in 2022 console glitched and 6mo banned a bunch of people at once for "attempting to crash the server." It's still on my record and I figured I'd ask to get it removed if it's okay

 

Here's the original accepted appeal for the console ban:

 

Here's an accepted appeal thread another user who had the same problem made that day:

 

Just in case here's a screenie from the day after the false ban to show I was not banned during that time:e5NdjKj.png

 

Please let me know if it can be removed. Thank you

Edited by Stickers
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...