Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Need Adderall

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:148502327

Who are you reporting?:

VerdigrisPrime (STEAM_1:1:83599850)

Why are you reporting this player?:

Reporting this player for Mass RDM.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Evidence of 6 RDM instances: https://streamable.com/pyw29x


I am reporting this player for mass RDM. He harassed and RDM'd me repeatedly without cause, falsely accusing me of RDAing. When I asked for proof, he couldn't name a single person I allegedly RDA'd. He assumed every arrest I made was RDA without asking for the reason. Instead of clarifying, he chose to RDM me. Despite my warnings to stop or face a report, he persisted. His actions have disrupted my gameplay and violated server rules, and I seek appropriate action against him.

Edited by elonmusk

Alligation of Adderalls trolling last night and vote kick where everyone online that voted approved of ban except him looked bad but this does not justify breaking rules aswell.

+1 to week ban for MRDM.  adderall is an annoying cop main but that does not justify mrdm

Edited by Insurance Agent
On 6/1/2024 at 6:49 PM, Insurance Agent said:

Alligation of Adderalls trolling last night and vote kick where everyone online that voted approved of ban except him looked bad but this does not justify breaking rules aswell.

+1 to week ban for MRDM.  adderall is an annoying cop main but that does not justify mrdm

what this guy said +1 for MRDM 1 week ban 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...