New raids...

Also you can pm that group if they're done raiding your base or not.

Or, you can stand outside your base, and see if you can use voice chat to detect if they're in the area, like your base.

Here is where another one of my issues is, every time I go back to my base I end up in a sit, or being killed and then /ooc is filled with "You NLR breaking faggot." That's without entering or even holding a gun...

Or just wait 10 minutes, the max raid time.

Very true indeed, but it's always best to check with cameras, voice chat, etc.

Being allowed 1 camera, we usually place our cameras at the entrance. Therefore that's all we can see, not in the base -.- ESP in a blackout base

With waiting 10 minutes, you now leave your base to be Re-Raided by a new raiding party...

First, what would they find? 

Second, he means just wait by your base until they come out or use the other tactics of finding out.

Third, If someone else is coming nearby your base getting ready to raid, tell them there is a raid party in there.

Fourth, when that party is done raiding; check your cameras in the back to see if you have any entities left. If you don't, put a building sign up and re-prepare.

Very true indeed, but it's always best to check with cameras, voice chat, etc.

Being allowed 1 camera, we usually place our cameras at the entrance. Therefore that's all we can see, not in the base -.- ESP in a blackout base

Use one of those door alarm thingys then. You can always craft one. 

If you look at chat and see people adverting raid, it's kind of metagaming.

Think of it...

If someone was going to rob your house (IRL)...

Do you think they're going to scream, so the whole world can hear them.

No!

I also agree with Draygon on the cameras and Blacnova's idea on the wait 10 minutes.

NLR Bubbles are annoying...

Mass RDMers lead to everyone writing in admin chat, "Can an admin remove my NLR Bubble."

Also, they also require a lot of something with the server <- I want to say memory.

Also you can pm that group if they're done raiding your base or not.

Or, you can stand outside your base, and see if you can use voice chat to detect if they're in the area, like your base.

Here is where another one of my issues is, every time I go back to my base I end up in a sit, or being killed and then /ooc is filled with "You NLR breaking faggot." That's without entering or even holding a gun...

What you can do is just hang by it. Like be a sidewalk by it. You can always go nearby it, and use the voicechat tactic.

If you end up in a sit because of that, it's not NLR. The only thing you can't do is kill them after they leave your base.

If you're killed, It's RDM. Even if they claim you're breaking NLR, it's not. Unless you're starting to harm them by entering your base, or damaging them; nothing can be done.

First, what would they find? 

Second, he means just wait by your base until they come out or use the other tactics of finding out.

Third, If someone else is coming nearby your base getting ready to raid, tell them there is a raid party in there.

Fourth, when that party is done raiding; check your cameras in the back to see if you have any entities left. If you don't, put a building sign up and re-prepare.

First: Not all raiders break the entities found inside, nor can they take them all at once.

Second: I was literally put in a sit and got a verbal for that today.

Third: From being told by almost every Mod that I cannot return untill it's over, how am I to know if someone is gearing up to raid me?

Fourth: I can only have 1 camera which is Normally placed facing the entrance so I can see whose knocking/trying to get in.

If you look at chat and see people adverting raid, it's kind of metagaming.

Think of it...

If someone was going to rob your house (IRL)...

Do you think they're going to scream, so the whole world can hear them.

No!

I agree with that. That's why you're not adverting raid, and the security alarms always help. 

Like in real life, you could have an app on your phone that lets you know if someone set your security alarm off. Or when you're in your house, you hear a sound that lets you know that someone set the alarm off.