Permanently migrate to the forums from Discord

Makoto

Apparently some cuck has been going around the TitsRP Discord and falsely reporting users for being underage. Because of the way Discord operates (ban first approach), some people have been affected by this.

It's over. The TitsRP Discord has ran its course. It's likely for the best. What started as a great tool for the community has devolved into a cesspool of drama and toxicity.

My solution (as the title suggests) is to permanently migrate over to the forums. What does Discord offer that isn't already on the forums? Instantly send banter? Shoutbox. Fancy roles? Forums can do that. DMs? Forums has that. Staff communication? Privileges can be granted/ revoked on the forums. 

The most important reason is direct control. Instead of being subject to a third-party's TOS, @Rubikand @KDawg would have direct control with their own TOS. Some random cuck false reporting people wouldn't work.

At least think about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dont know what the answer to this is but all im going to say is im fucking disappointed in gmod players and i hope the person reads this. 

Being immature af and ruining a tool others use for things other than titsrp and gmod is pathetic. I staff on this server and I dont beef with no one and I got hit. I spend time doing my part to help this community and some idiot makes my life harder and takes away my ability to communicate with my irl friends, video call and watch shows with my gf over discord, and to lose access to old chat logs with friends and others. 

if we ban u from the discord or the game server, at least its just about gmod, we dont come and fuck up how you do shit outside of titsrp. 

Im just god damn frustrated about this. If i cant get my shit back after sending them a pic of my government ID, im out of here. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crabroll said:

if we ban u from the discord or the game server, at least its just about gmod, we dont come and fuck up how you do shit outside of titsrp. 

It sucks that even you, a TitsRP admin and long time player can't do anything about that attack. Why? Because Discord is a third party. This is outside of TitsRP's control. But if everything was centralized through the forums, a false report attack is impossible.

Also, Reiko, don't go. We love you here 💔