Haze_of_dream Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Haze_of_dream Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75838598 Who are you reporting?: kashpaint, STEAM_0:0:809648051 Why are you reporting this player?: Random deathmatch, user frequently rdms cp users, especially to avoid fines/arrest, user wasn't affiliated in a party Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Edited January 26, 2024 by Haze_of_dream 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 Can't I do that? If so, I'm sorry Haze_Of_Dreams, next time I'll make sure I'll be careful. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/#findComment-142873 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 6 minutes ago, kashpaint said: Can't I do that? If so, I'm sorry Haze_Of_Dreams, next time I'll make sure I'll be careful. Turns out, you can't defend people from raids. I have talked with jaybento and we're currently in a party together and my name is on all the doors. Sorry haze_of_dreams, I'll be more careful next time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/#findComment-142874 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jewann Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 It's a pretty basic rule That I'd expect someone with 5 RDM warns to understand. Its not clear in vid whether or not he was on doors If he was not, I am +1 for a warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/#findComment-142875 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 2 minutes ago, Jewann said: It's a pretty basic rule That I'd expect someone with 5 RDM warns to understand. Its not clear in vid whether or not he was on doors If he was not, I am +1 for a warn I was not on doors but 5 RDM warns mean nothing, last RDM warn was in 6th january and it was either during crossfire or during RP situations that I didn't understand. I thought I could defend other people from raids but I must have mistaken it for a rule in another server. A warn would be fair. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/#findComment-142876 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 26, 2024 Share Posted January 26, 2024 Reported user has admitted fault and is fine with getting a warn ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20912-kashpaint-report/#findComment-142877 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts