Current poll status

wolf2297

As I was mentioned earlier in the post I will respond. I agree that it can be frustrating as a new player to make money when the more experiences players raid everyone. Before I learned how to raid on the server, I lost hundreds of raids to more experienced players who wanted my entities. To be fair it is the best way to make money on the server but also I can see where the frustration stems from. The only other way I think this could be balanced is by adding more ways of making money like meth cook. Old players on Titsrp will always try to get the most ents on the server. I recently played on other servers to see what they offer and they tend to have many other money making jobs like pharmacist and illegal fireworks maker. These jobs have unraidable ents and have really cool systems that I believe anyone would enjoy. Im not sure if those jobs are open source to just add to the server though but I believe this can give newer players more consistent money makers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Annex said:

As I was mentioned earlier in the post I will respond. I agree that it can be frustrating as a new player to make money when the more experiences players raid everyone. Before I learned how to raid on the server, I lost hundreds of raids to more experienced players who wanted my entities. To be fair it is the best way to make money on the server but also I can see where the frustration stems from. The only other way I think this could be balanced is by adding more ways of making money like meth cook. Old players on Titsrp will always try to get the most ents on the server. I recently played on other servers to see what they offer and they tend to have many other money making jobs like pharmacist and illegal fireworks maker. These jobs have unraidable ents and have really cool systems that I believe anyone would enjoy. Im not sure if those jobs are open source to just add to the server though but I believe this can give newer players more consistent money makers.

prob throw that one into suggestions and see if it floats

totally agreed but the problem isnt with raiding itself, its that its the actions of players that are forcing player retentiond down.

Also lil stand alone thought but, what did terrry or ironfish do to cause so many people to complain abt the same thing?

7 minutes ago, wolf2297 said:

heres another clip from terrys POV,

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1q8qS00sXZTCjq/B8juFR1dnnOQ?invite=cr-MSxqUUwsMjA3MDY1NjkyLA

I respect the grind set but raiding 24/7 and rat kinging the pile is a bit out there

Wait wtf nigga is actually stalking my profile. Stop pocket watching lil buddy.

Just now, wolf2297 said:

totally agreed but the problem isnt with raiding itself, its that its the actions of players that are forcing player retentiond down.

Also lil stand alone thought but, what did terrry or ironfish do to cause so many people to complain abt the same thing?

Buff raiding. It will help new players 1000% more than it would people that already know how to raid.