CLAR1F13D Posted May 30, 2016 Share Posted May 30, 2016 There were two guys in the server with similar names and I accidentally warned the other. Can you remove his two latest warns by me for Racism and RDM? Thank you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2065-warn-removal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted May 30, 2016 Share Posted May 30, 2016 You stated that you warned 2 guys, but we aren't given names... Who is "his"? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2065-warn-removal/#findComment-11984 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 30, 2016 Share Posted May 30, 2016 I think Sugar still hasn't given us back the ability to remove warnings. I don't even tink Admin can, correct me if I'm wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2065-warn-removal/#findComment-11987 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted May 30, 2016 Share Posted May 30, 2016 Person in question is Bzerk Keller. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2065-warn-removal/#findComment-11994 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now