ezra3535 Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 In-Game Name Diver Dan Your Steam ID 1207095684 Why were you banned or warned? "player toxicity" After i logged off, i was never pulled into a sit, nor was i aware that i was going to be banned. I recieved a warning hours ago for toxicity after i called a player a pedo. Just a warning, that was the end of it. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I did not engage in toxic behavior after my warning, I left it alone and did not engage. I did not engage with the person nor make comments towards them Who warned/banned you? Broken How long were you warned or banned for? 2 weeks Note- If I recall correctly, Broken and the player (Emilia) frequently base together and raid every base on the map together nightly. I do feel as though this is biased and double jeopardy. I was warned, I stopped what I was doing only to be banned hours later? That just doesnt seem right. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ezra3535 Posted November 8, 2023 Author Share Posted November 8, 2023 @Rubikif possible I would like your insight into this issue please. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 Pedo accusations are anywhere between 1 week - perma ban. My guess is you were warned by someone who was not aware of the proper punishment guidelines for this & someone jumped on their ass to fix it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 @BrokenDown Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140175 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ezra3535 Posted November 8, 2023 Author Share Posted November 8, 2023 1 hour ago, Rubik said: Pedo accusations are anywhere between 1 week - perma ban. My guess is you were warned by someone who was not aware of the proper punishment guidelines for this & someone jumped on their ass to fix it. That would seem fair if the person i accused didnt have "Voteban- said "I like to ERP with minors" as a ban, thank you for your insight Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 You still can’t do that. Best thing is just report it to a staff member and let them handle it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ezra3535 Posted November 8, 2023 Author Share Posted November 8, 2023 Thank you, I'm not trying to be facetious when I say this but, saying "I like to ERP with minors" carries a lighter sentence then calling someone a pedo? That doesnt sit right Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 I was just answering your question regarding the punishment that was given to you. I can’t really comment on another staff member’s decision on a different situation without all the facts. Our punishment guidelines are available in the Staff Documents forum tho if you want to check it out. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140179 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ezra3535 Posted November 8, 2023 Author Share Posted November 8, 2023 1 hour ago, Rubik said: I was just answering your question regarding the punishment that was given to you. I can’t really comment on another staff member’s decision on a different situation without all the facts. Our punishment guidelines are available in the Staff Documents forum tho if you want to check it out. Thank you, am I able to appeal for a reduced ban given the context or am I stuck for the 2 weeks? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140180 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrokenDown Posted November 8, 2023 Share Posted November 8, 2023 I'm sorry about this happening to you Diver Dan but when I checked you profile on the dashboard and it said you had a ban on October 13th for me for me when I looked you up on the Dashboard it said you already had an offence for this, so I punished you for a 2nd offense. Going back and looking at it it now says you have a warn for it for November 8th. For me it isn't the 8th of November. So from the time that I had looked you up it already had said you had a first offense. That is why, now with that being said I am sorry but from what I was looking at it was showing you already had a First offence for this. Since this would be your first offence tho it would be a 3 day ban I can reduce your ban to 3 days but it wouldn't be a full unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20612-double-jeopardy/#findComment-140181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts