Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

noahhhhhh

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:103700933

Why were you banned or warned?

I honestly don't remember it has been 3+ years

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I'm just now getting back into the server and would like to be apart of the discord

Who warned/banned you?

I don't know

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perma
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20398-discord-appeal/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shit Ass said:

EDIT: So we looked over your ban and saw you were banned for sending a picture of a user's face without their permission. Could you provide some context on that for us? And maybe include how we can trust you to come back?

Ah yes thanks for the refresher. Yes I did send a picture of this persons face which was shared to me by this person. I’m not going to go into more detail as of who it was or why I did it (I honestly do not remember why I did it) because I recognize what I did was wrong. I understand the effects that this has and I do regret what I did. I was young and ignorant. I don’t know if thats enough information but I have learned from my past mistake.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20398-discord-appeal/#findComment-138912
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...