Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Tone#6775

Your Steam ID

76561199145325659

Why were you banned or warned?

Don’t remember it was a few years back

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I feel I should be able to text Staff on discord and not on the forums where no one likes to reply , I’m sick of having to have my friends text staff as the middle man because im banned

Who warned/banned you?

No idea

How long were you warned or banned for?

Indefinitely
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20293-tony%E2%80%99s-discord-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

We've been informed that the message Rubik sent and you are 2 separate people. The person in the message has already been Comm removed. I don't see why we shouldn't unban you from the discord. You just come on and MRDM from time to time and its been 2 years since your discord ban. 

 

ACCEPTED

  • cmonBruh 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...