Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

NooHoo

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:77200596

Why were you banned or warned?

Accidental ban in 2018

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I was already unbanned

Who warned/banned you?

Sewerlord & Jawson. Unbanned by NuPbC

How long were you warned or banned for?

A day

I found out only today I have bans on my record. Someone on discord said I could ask to have them removed so I could have a clean record. I was already unbanned as this was an accident. I shouldn't have any bans at all. 🙂

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20290-clean-ban-record-please/
Share on other sites

Just from looking at your ban history it was clearly a mistake. One of the bans were just you getting unbanned.

 

The person who banned you as well asked for the ban to be revoked.

Heres the appeal for reference.

+1 to get these wiped

Edited by riddim
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...