Increased Functionality for Judge Gabe

Super America

Hello everyone.

I only play cop. Very often, I will fine people for bounties or laws and they are sent to prison for quite awhile. I feel like this is a great opportunity for Judge Gabe to have a more interesting role in the server to make being arrested more fun. In the current state of affairs, attempting to get a prisoner to go into the court-room and act cordial is impossible (Can no longer cuff prisoners).  I believe adding a mechanic of some sort to allows prisoners (and perhaps people who'd like to dispute a fine before being charged) to stand-trial / complete tasks while in prison to reduce prison time/fine amounts would be cool. I know this is very broad and I have no understanding if this is feasible or not, but it is something I often think about when playing the server.

Something that I used to do many years ago was play Judge Gabe and create a public courthouse to put players on trial. I often got in trouble, but a mechanic such as that would also be interesting.

Best,

JEWWORLD.

I think this is pretty interesting. Could morph this into a prison overhaul, with a new map section (like kingdom or sitland) but its a large prison yard. 

Could add prison guard jobs, a warden job, and what you're saying, a judge gabe overhaul where he can have a trial for people put into prison.

Extend prison times based on bounty, or severity of crime, but add fun things to do in prison, like ways to escape, work for freedom, and a very long prison sentence for murder, which would also lessen RDM on the server due to being punished in a RP way for it.

Could turn out to be very buggy, but if done right and debugged i believe it would be a very fun thing to add to the server