asdkjfhwijadi Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 In-Game Name DnChops Your Steam ID 76561199147372528 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for MRDM. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I would like to say im sorry to Agrobot and anyone else who i offended in the discord, I had just found out something that really caught me off guard. My apologies. Ill give a little insight on a different sit that was called on me before i tell you why i should be unbanned. It was the same issue, mrdm. I had recieved 0 warn and 0 ban for it. Guess why? Because I didn't kill the person that had called the sit on me, I said sorry to every single person I had killed, offered to pay them, and guess what? The actual people that I had killed didn't call a sit on me because they didn't care but that isn't the important part. The important part is how I had said this exact thing to the mod taking the sit; "You can't make a appeal for someone on forums, You can't make a report on someone's behalf on forums, So why should you be able to make a report on someone's behalf ingame?" And do you know what happened after that? The moderator taking the sit had agreed with me saying that you can't just make a rdm or mrdm report on someone elses behalf as they might not have cared. Before I get started on this sit I would just like to say im sorry to everyone who i killed even if you didnt care. So, the backstory was that someone had placed a maxwell down, so i sbc cannoned the area. Before doing so I had told everyone that im willing to pay whoever i killed, and had told them NOT to respawn to continue gaining exp. I had done this twice making sure they know im willing to pay whoever i kill and making sure they dont respawn to continue gaining exp. I wont include everything said and happened in the sit, ill only include the important parts. Rontu was the person that had called a sit on me. I had not killed him either of the 2 times. NO ONE who I had killed called a sit on me otherwise they would have been teleported to the sit aswell... Can we take a minute to think about that? out of the 26 people that I had killed offering to pay every single one and making sure they don't respawn to continue the exp gain, 0 people had reported me OTHER THAN A PERSON THAT WASNT EVEN INVOLVED IN THE SITUATION. I just took this on the chin as i wasnt really bothered until i found out that i had not even killed him. Id like to just say this again incase you mightve forgotten about it. "You can't make a appeal for someone on forums, You can't make a report on someone's behalf on forums, So why should you be able to make a report on someone's behalf ingame?" And i would just like us to remember that moderator that had agreed with me. Why should you be able to report someone on someone elses behalf ingame if the people effected had no issue with it? That would be like me telling 10 of my friends to stand in a line, I kill them all, and then someone sees the kill feed (which is what rontu did) and then calls a sit and i get a 1 week ban for killing my friends when they didnt care and even knew i was going to do it? Anyways would just like to say everyone have a good day, stay blessed out ere you man 🙏 Who warned/banned you? Agrobot How long were you warned or banned for? 1 week : ) 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 Well you had a sit for it. As much as I think that you should know better. The way we operate is that if you get a sit for it you get a sit for it we have to investigate it. You openly admitted to massrdm in your own appeal. So yeah...-1 here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137397 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest CaptainT Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 I was literally told last week you cannot make a sit on someone's behalf - hope this helps. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enowapi Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 You 100% know better than to SBC cannon the fountain and I dont really think it matters if anyone "cared" or not you still mass rdmd. Offering to pay them off after the fact wouldnt suffice either imo you knew the consequences of what that was so i feel as if u should ride out those. Just because noone called a sit dont mean Agro cannot ban you for MRDM that isnt how that works -1 Here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137399 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 Hello DnChops, In this appeal you mentioned numerous times that you cannot make reports on someones behalf which this is correct, but 2 people did report you that you did kill (hex, Rontu) so I'm gonna have to -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137400 Share on other sites More sharing options...
asdkjfhwijadi Posted July 15, 2023 Author Share Posted July 15, 2023 check the mod motd or whatever is it and check if your allowed to make a report on someones behalf because me and captain t have both been told you cant make a sit for someone else Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137401 Share on other sites More sharing options...
asdkjfhwijadi Posted July 15, 2023 Author Share Posted July 15, 2023 2 minutes ago, AgroBot said: Hello DnChops, In this appeal you mentioned numerous times that you cannot make reports on someones behalf which this is correct, but 2 people did report you that you did kill (hex, Rontu) so I'm gonna have to -1 that would still only be rdm x2 reported. if a third person had reported then yeah i wouldnt have made this appeal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137402 Share on other sites More sharing options...
asdkjfhwijadi Posted July 15, 2023 Author Share Posted July 15, 2023 (edited) 6 minutes ago, AgroBot said: Hello DnChops, In this appeal you mentioned numerous times that you cannot make reports on someones behalf which this is correct, but 2 people did report you that you did kill (hex, Rontu) so I'm gonna have to -1 didnt realise i killed him lol think he said that i didnt kill him in the discord but thats my bad. anyways im making an nlr report on hex and rontu then if i get declined Edited July 15, 2023 by DnChops Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted July 15, 2023 Share Posted July 15, 2023 4 minutes ago, DnChops said: that would still only be rdm x2 reported. if a third person had reported then yeah i wouldnt have made this appeal You had also RDM'D hung who was also in the sit 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137404 Share on other sites More sharing options...
asdkjfhwijadi Posted July 15, 2023 Author Share Posted July 15, 2023 1 minute ago, AgroBot said: You had also RDM'D hung who was also in the sit did he call a sit for it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20165-ban-appeal-and-ban-removal-from-recordaccount/#findComment-137405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts