Calling Players of TitsRP- Drawing Stuff.

goodnight

What's up TitsRP, I'm out here for folks to request some drawings. I'm trying to get myself drawing more so that I can keep improving for my education and career and as I work on some actual projects, I want to make some sketches of some folks that are around and active. These won't be massive finished pieces with insane detail, but rather just a fun activity that will be left as pretty rough, but detailed sketches. All I ask of YOU, is to provide me with referencing (or VERY good detail of your model and possible in-game accessories). All will be done in pen and paper but I will snap pictures of the finish result and upload them in replied for those who I choose in the thread.

That being said, not everybody will be chosen who asks for something, and there won't be a set date or time that it will be finished, especially if I get a lot of requests. Again, this is just for me to get some practice while providing the community with something interactive and fun to do. 

Anyways, I hope to see some requests!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

What's up TitsRP, I'm out here for folks to request some drawings. I'm trying to get myself drawing more so that I can keep improving for my education and career and as I work on some actual projects, I want to make some sketches of some folks that are around and active. These won't be massive finished pieces with insane detail, but rather just a fun activity that will be left as pretty rough, but detailed sketches. All I ask of YOU, is to provide me with referencing (or VERY good detail of your model and possible in-game accessories). All will be done in pen and paper but I will snap pictures of the finish result and upload them in replied for those who I choose in the thread.

That being said, not everybody will be chosen who asks for something, and there won't be a set date or time that it will be finished, especially if I get a lot of requests. Again, this is just for me to get some practice while providing the community with something interactive and fun to do. 

Anyways, I hope to see some requests!

spacer.png draw this

Edited by That one rain frog

1 hour ago, Smelly said:

draw the door youll use to leave the server

Negative replies aren't welcome in this thread, nor do I appreciate your comments. You do not have to interact with me so please kindly go elsewhere with your time.

• Like 1
  • crybaby -1 6