Add kiss swep/jetpack to prestige shop

VoN

15 hours ago, toosii said:

Agreed.

Also regarding jetpacks, this has been suggested before, but I do not see it being added to the prestige shop or being given access to a permanent slot regarding custom classes. Reason being is this would just be way too OP. Especially with cc's since a lot of people feel they are already overpowered/ not balanced this would just worsen that. Personally I think it would be dope to have a jetpack on my cc but I definitely understand where people are coming from.

With kiss sweps I think there is a possibility of it being added to the prestige shop but idk people would be mad annoying with them lmaoooo.

I think this would be great, although as Toosii said with the whole thing of the balancing issues pertaining CC, that’s where I feel a bit conflicted. 

Custom Classes just give such a huge advantage that completely stomps on regular/default classes. 

If there could be a very high price for the prestige shop, much higher than what VoN recommended at first, I can see this being doable due to it being very hard to obtain by collecting enough prestige tokens. In a sense that would balance it out very well. 

+1

• Like 1

I agree with what others have stated, the jetpack would be too powerful of an item to be a perma item for everyone to access. Kiss swep on the other hand I could see being a prestige token item, because the use is more fun (besides lightning quests/quest progress/xp).

+1 for kiss swep on prestige shop
-1 for jetpack on prestige shop

• Like 1